Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

Her voice acting is like the best so far, finally the happy side is not as exaggerated as it was in SC4 and the gloomy side is more emphasized in tone. However in some cases she sounds different here, like when she says "Not bad!" or in SC3 when she says "This is so much fun!"
but I dont hate that.

I loved her SC4 voice. I also think she needs to not say "Not bad!" I love when Pyrrha's guard breaks. "But I blocked this!!"
Tira needs something like that.

Mmm... thank goodness they didn't do that... I like her "Not bad" quote.

Tira isn't natural. Therefore, her unnatural voice is natural. ;D
I think it should be..
"That wasn't very nice!" or "Play nicely!! D:<" for Jolly state. Something to show off her childlike behavior.
Gloomy should be "You'll pay for this!" or...something dark...like. lol

I think the "Not bad" quote suits her most.

Jolly tira may be childish and all but she 's still the same person with gloomy Tira.

Tira kills people for entertainment and the harder the opponent struggles the better it is for Tira as she enjoys more the fight. "Play nicely" or " Be nice to me" is something Tira will never say. She wants her opponent to fight as hard as he can so she can get more fun out of it.

Imo the "Not bad" quote shows this.

Jolly tira may be childish and all but she 's still the same person with gloomy Tira.

Tira kills people for entertainment and the harder the opponent struggles the better it is for Tira as she enjoys more the fight. "Play nicely" or " Be nice to me" is something Tira will never say. She wants her opponent to fight as hard as he can so she can get more fun out of it.

Still wondering about VA choice individual to character. Some vids have Tira Jolly English and Gloomy Japanese. I know Ive said it before, but omg would be great.

English va is still gay, better but gay. Jap gloomy for the wins zomg!

reminds me of this...
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I guess "Not bad" isn't TOO bad. In IV, they did record her saying "Hey... not bad."
It just seems too....blah..? for Tira. Lol, or her shopping sayings..
"WOOOOOOoooh, SEXY!" "HEY! Don't you be so stingy!"
I'd assume this vv is a win pose...thing.
"Over already..? C'mon, I want more!"
"Why are you being such a goody-goody!?"<3

"There's nothing you can do now, loserrrr!"

They should use her "Wow, COOL!" one from SC4 if she's going to be complimenting them.

Still wondering about VA choice individual to character. Some vids have Tira Jolly English and Gloomy Japanese. I know Ive said it before, but omg would be great.

English va is still gay, better but gay. Jap gloomy for the wins zomg!
I've never seen a video with half english and half japanese. Link?

Its nice to see this thread has also turned to casual discussion and not much about gameplay.

Exactly... The Tira soul arena is for GAMEPLAY ONLY. You want to talk about voice actresses? Take it to the aesthetics thread.

Exactly... The Tira soul arena is for GAMEPLAY ONLY. You want to talk about voice actresses? Take it to the aesthetics thread.
It should say "gameplay discussion", then. I obviously didn't know it was strictly gameplay. :b

Anywhay, both those stream Tira fights were lame. The only gauge Tira used was 236K BE.

You were all told more than once that this and every other SA should only focus on gameplay.
If youre going to talk about what Tira's voice or dialogue then at least discuss that in the other casual thread.

Tira looks like she won't be as 'flashy' in this one :/ I loved using her because it looked so cool, probably going to pick up a new main at this rate.

Tira looks like she won't be as 'flashy' in this one :/ I loved using her because it looked so cool, probably going to pick up a new main at this rate.

well if you want flashy.......natsu and viola will be ur next main options.........

but in reality iv never really noticed all that much of a difference betweem tiras sc4 and sc5 styles of play, has has improved recovery and the game is faster in general, meaning tiras general play style on sc5 will be much faster paced and improved options for push back and rushing.....

if anything i think her "flashy" potential may have increased, usually the most offensive type characters are funner to watch, and from the videos that i have seen, tiras offensive capabilities have increased 10 fold

I agree. I think Tira looks a lot better in this one, and now that she actually has a good chance at winning, she's SO much more fun to watch.

Back