Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

^LOL! The noise she makes when she does JO 44K.

What can she do after 22A? We've seen CE connect.. Makes me wonder if A.A at the very least would work..

BT B+K on a standing enemy has a nice crumble stun. Long enough to do 66B BE while they're still "standing".

What can she do after 22A? We've seen CE connect.. Makes me wonder if A.A at the very least would work".

In multiple videos JS 3K (SC4 6K) has connected post CH (?) JS 22A. I am assuming JS 3K is i15, since most 3Ks are i15 and because if JS 6AB is still i16 and has the auto attack on CH it wouldnt be balanced due to damageimo, but the game is supposed to be easy in some areas.

Edited the paragraph below, wasnt really thinking clearly lol

So 22A is either +15 or +16 on CH. I think thats good for JS and to make 44A mixups useful, so this can help with her mixup game if you shoose to to make a more slower move faster due to the advantage of CH 22A. I like pressure..... JS also has the non JF 4AA so i am sure thats like +14 because her AA comboed into it.

GS 22A (?, i know the 22A move is in there but idk the input) should be +15 like JS imo if its in there still.....I hope 22A is just in JS and GS had the GB 22A though because GS shouldnt really need a mid antistep horizontal; it has so many more useful moves than JS. If JS kept 22A and 4AA for itself then that would be good.

Wow !
GL 3B 66A 4K 66B BE does uber damage. Fear the gloomy Tira !

This is what I think about JL 22A (GL 22A+B) based on the videos I've seen so far.
GL 3AAA (and BE version) can connect
AA
CE

It basically would be the same as 4AA and GL 6A(even if the opponent is pushed backward out of range)
I'm not sure if 3K connects, I saw it used but I didn't show the "2 hits combo".

But I'm sure GL 22A+B 4K 66B BE is a powerfull combo.
In JL we can still do 22A CE if we have enough gauge, or 22A 4K for a chance to switch to gloomy or even 22A AA if we don't want to lose health.
But 4K will probably hit only if your are close enough to your opponent cause 22A has a nice range and pushes the opponent a little back.

Tira poking game and wake up game seem to be same in both stances which is good, Gloomy is more agressive with techframes and stuff and has very damaging combos. Jolly on the contrary doesn't have damaging combos (unless you do CE which goes into gloomy anyway) but has nice setup, 66B 66B BE mix up and stuff like that that can be very effective, plus the use of meter has a high chance of turning Tira back in Gloomy. To me she looks very cool and fun.

Can't wait to play her !

a good xiba player vs tira(me)

here is another video of tira. im not sure if this is me or the asta player because i can hear his voice in the background. I am assuming its me though because those are the same input mistakles i have made throughout using her due to the fisrt time using stick.

Did y'all see that buzz saw move connect in the Tag vs Black Mamba match. That was Seigfried status damage.

Did y'all see that buzz saw move connect in the Tag vs Black Mamba match. That was Seigfried status damage.
i just got finished watching it in the archived match. It does very nice damage, but i think the more you hold down the input the more unsafe.

its useful post KND and has a nice TC.

Just remembered: GL taunt is now the transition animation of JO to GL when JO does CE.

Tag did very well! i wouldve been VERY nervous playing on stream.

It might be a great move from mid range if you can predict the high. Personally though I think it starts to slow.

I couldn't really find out what you're talking about.. Your times are kinda off.. Around 1:20, I didn't see Raphael use 2A after his GB.
Tira does gb at 1:22. Tira 6 a beats Raph 2a which leads us to believe 6a is a frame trap for the most part after tira gb. its also a horizontal mid that catches step.

Ive been away for a while but been looking at a few of these videos. I have 1 question tho. Did they remove the animation for CH wsB? I enjoyed using updraft right after it once in a while.

Back