Title Collection - Missing a Few

That same uploader also has the first one, which is actually over in China, not the Mediterranean Sea! That could possibly be the missing link... and it would make sense, because there are a lot of side quests in that area, so it's very possible that the first one triggered over there and it wasn't noted in my mind as anything special, and I latched on to Mediterranean Sea because that's where the second one is, so I'd just assumed the first one is also there.

Was it actually listed as Aeon?
I guess I made the video for reddit, but I thought I posted it here, but I was just re-reading through this thread, and I saw I didn't actually answer this, but yeah, I did a small recording to show this fight in question, in the event you still hadn't seen it:

But mostly I'm also tagging you because I haven't seen you in the thread since the discovery of Azure Nightmare, wasn't sure if you'd seen it yet.

Thank you so much! @DanteSC3 and @TresDias
Dante, your answer is so detailed and helpful, ty very much for taking time to write all that stuff! :D and ty for starting this super helpful thread and for sharing how to unlock a lot of titles, and ofc the Azure Nightmare one c:
And TresDias, ty for linking that video, I needed that to see where to actually roam around x)
You both are the MVPs <3
EDIT for an update and to avoid double posting : I roamed China once, and the first encounter I had was against Taki, with the same character I mentioned earlier :D so yeah, I can also confirm that!

Last edited:
Are Ruslan’s RNG thieves in the same exact area in the Middle East? I swear I search forever and have only encountered three of them.

Version 1.30 now eases the requirements to get Nightmare's "Azure Nightmare" title. You now just need to do 2 certain quests to clear (whose names I can't be sure correctly, because "Google Translate", lol.)

Now I can finally get this out of the way without having to do some complicated bullshit.

Version 1.30 now eases the requirements to get Nightmare's "Azure Nightmare" title. You now just need to do 2 certain quests to clear (whose names I can't be sure correctly, because "Google Translate", lol.)

Now I can finally get this out of the way without having to do some complicated bullshit.
Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. The code is finally cracked, and then they "fix" it? If I'm guessing, they probably took out the requirement to finish the third Schwarzwind mission, because that was the contradiction. So you probably just have to do the first two parts of Nightmare's quest, and be evil, and then you'll get it in the epilogue postgame.

Are Ruslan’s RNG thieves in the same exact area in the Middle East? I swear I search forever and have only encountered three of them.
Yes, you'll find numbers five, four, three, and two in the Middle East, and number one back where you encountered Ruslan. Speaking of which, I've got more information from Azynterrus over on reddit. He confirms this, that the four random encounters take place in the same zone, internally coded "SEM_AREA_40", which would appear to the the Middle East, which would coincide with my own experiences. Apparently, your encounter with Ruslan doesn't have any bearing on this at all, it's just that you can't get the encounters until reaching and completing the quest in Kashgar from the main story in chapter 3. So I guess it's fortunate that I did push forward, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get the encounters anyway.

Also from Azynterrus, I feel like there is a key piece of information that might be stopping some of you from getting this one. According to what he found, your alignment does not matter, but what does matter is that you have to, IN CHAPTER 5 ONLY, have completed one of the two quests, "A Ninja's Warning: A Question of Evil" or "A Ninja's Warning: A Question of Good", while roaming around, and it can be encountered literally anywhere. Any specific locations that we have found, I would assume, is just anecdotal evidence that we just honed in on a certain zone while we were looking. But if you haven't gotten either of these quests during chapter 5, then you won't be able to find the last quest "A Ninja's Warning: The Line Between Man and Monster", the one that grants the title. This can also be encountered literally anywhere, but you have to have "level 2 Astral Fissure sealing", which Azynterrus is taking to mean that you've sealed 5 Astral Fissures. I would assume these to be the random pop-up fissures, not the story fissures, because it's only the random ones that count for the achievement/trophy for clearing 30 Astral Fissures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in short:

Leader of Thieves
- Complete "Kashgar" in Chapter 3.
- Fight four random encounters in the Middle East, "Thieves in the Sand", Numbers Five, Four, Three, and Two. Be low level for better odds.
- Static quest appears "Thieves in the Sand: The Boss", complete this fight for the title reward.

Fu-ma's Shadow
- CHAPTER 5 ONLY: Fight random encounter "A Ninja's Warning: A Question of Good/Evil" literally anywhere -- good luck! Be low level for better odds.
- Chapter 5 or Epilogue: Seal 5 randomly-occurring Astral Fissures, and you have to have fought the above random encounter during chapter 5!!
- Fight random encounter "A Ninja's Warning: The Line Between Man and Monster" literally anywhere -- good luck! Be low level for better odds.

Thanks again for reddit user Azynterrus for digging out the specifics from the game code.

Edit: Formatting/annotations.

Last edited:
…and now that Amy's been released, I had to play as her in Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul so I could have "all" of the titles all over again. =3 Heh.

With that said, Amy's "Ancient" title is "Master of the Modified Rapier." I mastered her style in my initial evil playthrough of LoS, although "In Father's Name" still didn't pop up for her, so I wonder if the required missions are still good-locked? I mean, I'm pretty sure I fought both Nightmare-related missions early on…

…and now that Amy's been released, I had to play as her in Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul so I could have "all" of the titles all over again. =3 Heh.

With that said, Amy's "Ancient" title is "Master of the Modified Rapier."
I don't really see this as an issue. Not sure what you do, but my first character, the one I did Transcendent Blademaster with, I just have her continue to master the new styles as they come out. I'm still thinking that there may be something extra for mastering all the styles, including DLC, in the end. Probably not, but it would be cool if it unlocked Edge Master or something after mastering Cassandra's style too when she comes out. Or even unlocking all the Ancients as skins/templates or something else unreasonable.

I was pleased to see Amy's Ancient use her style, though. I half-expected it to be Raphael style after 2B's Ancient.

Also as a just in case, don't forget Soul of Amy! Though you'll likely get that without trying if you hop on Ranked with Amy like everyone else. :sc4amy1:

Yeah, be aware that it takes 50 matches (or wins), per character, even, just to even get a character's "Soul of" title. Easier doing it is have 1 round versus matches on with "slip out" option on the smaller stages.

Not really an "issue," just a playful jab at the fact that I just got all of the titles, and now Amy's release means having more titles to get in order to have "all" (which'll happen again when Cass somes out).

You know, like Pokémon! You can never "catch 'em all."

I got "Soul of Amy" while facing a Lv 70 "Astral Fissure" Amy who's "kicks and combos did more damage." Took awhile, considering I was only using a Lv 25 weapon you get in a shop. XÞ

Not really an "issue," just a playful jab at the fact that I just got all of the titles, and now Amy's release means having more titles to get in order to have "all" (which'll happen again when Cass somes out).

You know, like Pokémon! You can never "catch 'em all."

I got "Soul of Amy" while facing a Lv 70 "Astral Fissure" Amy who's "kicks and combos did more damage." Took awhile, considering I was only using a Lv 25 weapon you get in a shop. XÞ
Ah, yeah, fair enough. I just see the hardest part behind us, even if I am a bit salty that they "fixed" it with this latest patch, so our struggles were mildly pointless, in the long run. I still want to be able to unlock the Ancients and/or Edge Master, though, that would be really cool.

I know your pain about the weapons, too, it's hilarious how little your character level impacts your damage. My level 99 character unable to damage a level 40 character was quite sad, but I had to do something to get a decent weapon. Even the best weapon you can buy from the last shop wasn't enough until I lucked into a good drop, that let me fight the level 90 folks and stand a chance at getting an even better one.

I s'pose that's my fault, though, 'cause I wanted to "master" Amy's style quickly so I only fought Astral Fissure missions—lots of XP, but no drops.

I managed to get taki and the thief titles.

The astral fissure thing for chapter 5 is accurate. She makes a comment as to why you are still taking astral chaos energies. It is actually very easy to find in chapter 5 as long as you roam.

I was also evil on this playthrough with the two nightmare quests.

I’m guessing the sieg quest is still somewhat required despite the patch. I will start a fresh file to try to get the nightmare title later.

I’m guessing the sieg quest is still somewhat required despite the patch. I will start a fresh file to try to get the nightmare title later.
I did notice that my evil character who hasn't done the Azure Nightmare battle couldn't do it, but my good character who hasn't done the Azure Nightmare battle could do it, so it's possible that they flipped the alignments around, for some reason... both of these characters have done Schwarzwind 1-2, and Nightmare 1-2. The only difference would have been that the good character did Schwarzwind 3 and the evil character didn't do Schwarzwind 3, so yeah, there's something weird about it. I'll ask Azynterrus about it again if I need to. @KageKazenami Which character did you get Azure Nightmare with?

I’m going to attempt to collect all titles on the steam version of the game after completing my PS4 collection.

Does the Voldo quest have any strange requirements similar to the Taki encounter?

Does the Voldo quest have any strange requirements similar to the Taki encounter?
Other than the standard issue don’t level up too high rule, not really. You have to do the optional quest to find the Money Pit, that opens the random encounter in the Middle East. That’s it’s, though.

Yeah, it’s neat. Makes me wonder what they could have done for the rest of the cast, if they had unique bosses like this. Did you also have the weird level 67 version of the quest that couldn’t be done? It was on top of the level 80 quest, and both disappeared when completed.

Yeah; I wonder if that has something to do with your character's level at the time?

Granted, I'm not willing to play through LoS a fifth time just to find out… =Þ

Yeah, I think they put two of them at Lv. 72 and Lv. 80 just in case they don't break the game how many times you faced the Lv. 72 Ancients. And in case you fought the Lv. 72's after a certain amount, you're forced to fight the Lv. 80's.

Anyways, I've already said this over another forum, but yeah, Cass's mastery route also makes references to "Unbreakable Soul" (unlockable title, name based on the mobile game that shut down a long while back) and also "Broken Destiny" (not a title sadly, but a point area where you go to meet Edge Master to fight the Ancients. Name based on the PSP SC.)

Also, just also a quickie update that already got Cass's titles (on X1, other systems eventually), so yeah, now to wait on the Season 2 titles, lol. (And no, they did not fix 2B's Ancient fight, lol.) And that if you're going for the "Soul of" titles, its just play 50 matches with the same character win or lose. So easily pick the desert stage with the "slide off" option in VS and purposely fall from the stage yourself to make things easier. (Yes, I've already said this before, but I've found out lately you can lose on purpose to make it faster on yourself to unlock it, lol.)

Last edited:
Back