TK x SF Poll

Nice find, very interesting. Of all my characters, I only voted for two guys. Bryan(only male main) and Cody(who has a decent personality imo). My other 8 went to the ladies...and robot.

Conclusion: Players want female characters more than male characters in Tekken x Street Fighter. Or are worried that certain female characters may not show up and are requesting that they be brought into the game. It may also be that certain female characters have yet to show up in modern form and thus the urge to see them updated is fairly strong. Another possibility is that such characters have gentler learning curves than certain male counterparts or more unique fighting styles, or have a fighting style that is considered 'masculine' given to a female character.

Or possibly that some people simply prefer playing as female characters or enjoy the "eye candy". It's weird though, I don't know why I always seem to relate or identify better with female characters in fighting games. I guess because "fighting" is always seen as a masculine or "guy-ish" activity so it's a nice shake-up to have fighting gals.

For Tekken x Street Fighter

I'm banking on and hope that:

Alisa, Xiaoyu, Kunimitsu, Lili and Yoshimitsu

&

Elena, C. Viper, Ibuki, Cammy and Oni

Make the cut...

I just want Anna Williams, Jun Kazama, Leo, and Michelle Chang screw all them other hos and tricks.

tekken: Marduk, king , xiayou , alex , Dr.B
Street fighter : Q , Ibuki , zangief , Sodom , R.mika

love how Q is a pretty popular dude. but still hated by all these shotoclones who cant play a real character. this is why i stick to soul cal and tekken.

Back