To what extent...

natsu has never been op. Ppl just bitch about her air grabs which the attack that launches are easy to block. So block it and you're go to go. Any player who as the slight amount of skill rarely get hit by those attacks.

As everyone has said like a billion times, the worst thing she lost was the grounded stun for caltrops. That completely changed her oki game. The rest of it was probably justified. She did do a crazy amount of damage off of her CH stuns. I would have preferred they just kept the CH stuns in and increased damage scaling for some of the big combos, but PS chose the route of taking away a lot of her ability to combo at all.

Overall, the only thing I really hope they change back is the caltrops stun. She's not nearly as dangerous once she's got you down as she used to be.

I find it odd that ghost333 said Natsu is still top tier yet she doesn't even know what tools she lost... O_O
No offence. No salt. I just really find it weird. Sorry.

i ve never been in the forum pre patch so i didnt use any long combos or the caltrops... but if i remember correctly pre patch you could combo from 6a+b on ch even if the first string connected right?

I dont get why they took away this and the caltrops and make wsk more steppable i mean now the only way to get one of the combos in a match is through luck whenever your in a crouched pos they ll probably step now (thats whats happening online at least from the bit more good players)

I find it odd that ghost333 said Natsu is still top tier yet she doesn't even know what tools she lost... O_O
No offence. No salt. I just really find it weird. Sorry.

It was a question of self realization and quest for insight thinking for you.... but anyway.
Because for me she only lost some extra damage, the oki game is still there just in different way and more "straight"(sorry english is not my 1st language).

i ve never been in the forum pre patch so i didnt use any long combos or the caltrops... but if i remember correctly pre patch you could combo from 6a+b on ch even if the first string connected right?

I dont get why they took away this and the caltrops and make wsk more steppable i mean now the only way to get one of the combos in a match is through luck whenever your in a crouched pos they ll probably step now (thats whats happening online at least from the bit more good players)
Yes, you could combo on CH 6a+b.

You also have HOV b that leads into the big combo.

I'm agreement with everyone though, erasing caltrops stun is the biggest factor here. Kills even smaller combos and really makes 44kk too risky.

I have been loosing to A TON of Natsu players, mainly because of those 2 moves, her almost inescapable claymore and that airgrab. The main problem however is the airgrab. If that move wouldn't do so much damage she would be quite balanced actually because the other teleport-to air attack move is blockable and really predictable by now.

So folks, what do you think? I personally think she needs a damage nerf, just half the damage of her airgrab and she's good to go.

The bombs are fine, I get 65 damage almost every time I punish it so I think the follow up damage of the grab is more than fair if you manage to catch someone out with it.

1. there are 4 different air grabs. the one that does the most damage comes from BT PO so you have to commit to 4A+B6 in order to get it. stalker airthrow does piss poor damage, and regular PO airthrow is decent, but the bigger picture is that you shouldnt be eating bombs often enough for this to matter. you cant spam bombs on good players.

2. there are plenty of other things that make natsu a decent character, so even if you nerf the bombs and airthrow damage you'll just have something else to complain about.

3. i would love to CH 22A, A:6 RO you many times until you have something else to cry about.

Back