[Toronto] Our public transit sux

I don't know what happened, but he might have been acting the whole time.
Do you ever think it could've been the other person who's really acting out the whole entire time?

And why are you suddenly bringing Eli up?

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant he might just be acting like a big shot or something.

But I don't know what happened.

I just wanted to defend him. I hope everything works out.

I might be up for some games this weekend if my health improves.

You've been apologizing way too much.

Why would you want to defend OOF after what he did to Eli?

Besides couple of days before the match which is more than a year ago both were making big shots at each other.

But whatever, you're listening too much on one side; don't be a blind fanboy.

Last edited:
There is no irony in this statement. Anyone with common sense who is aware of what you did w/Eli's money after the match knows that you're damn wrong and should've blacklisted you from hosting any tournaments. They don't have to go too deep to figure out anymore complicated matters.

Again it's not rocket science its common sense.

Last edited:
I was trying to defend Eli. But I don't know the history. So I should not butt in.

Last edited:
franman, yo, calm down guy.

I'm here posting about getting the community going again and I'm all about playing SC and I still play 2HD, 4 and V regularly. You're the one here that no doubt barely plays the game and is just here tryin to dickride Eli and make more drama.

I'm here posting about getting the community going again and I'm all about playing SC and I still play 2HD, 4 and V regularly. ...and is just here tryin to dickride Eli...
Ya that part is fine, but when you also try to victimize yourself and put all the blame on Eli, that's where I step in.

Same goes w/Haeven, when he suddenly starts mentioning about Eli feeling guilty about taking your money, I got curious so I have to step in as well.

You're the one here that no doubt barely plays the game...
Is this all you can think of? Are you trying to belittle me because I don't play SC as often as you expect me to? And you think going to tournaments is the only way to support this community? That's just a blind way of looking at things, but let me remind you when you try to host a tournament featuring DJ, I didn't like it but nonetheless I tried to promote your event on my facebook; I would've attend if it haven't for my family trip. I'm also busy with school as it is a different beast to concentrate on, but I also care about my local SC community; I tried whatever little time I could afford to get interest in joining our little scene

You want to know what real irony is?
and make more drama.
That's real irony.

It's better off if you and Haeven go about your own business and not mention about the past MM.

Last edited:
Whatever happen to not butting in?

Abusing too much freedom comes at a price, that's why there's order.

Franman you're an idiot for blindly dickriding Eli and constantly trying to butt in and fight his battles for him.

Franman I'm sorry that you're too gullible to see through his bullshit but Eli is one the most two faced fakest people I've ever met, and he doesn't deserve a cent from me, nor is he ever getting a cent, no matter how hard you try fighting his battles franman. The only thing he'll get from me if I ever see him again is a middle finger and a fuck off.

Anyway I'm done with this topic. Franmans nonsense is hardly worth responding to.

On more important matters... I've been gauging interest on Facebook and it seems quite a few old school Toronto players are interested in having a reunion gathering/tournament. So I'm thinking of setting something up this summer at A&C, with SC2, 3, 4 & 5 all available to play!

Last edited:
Haeven: How individuals run their tournies is up to them; I respect their decision and won't interfere on their political agendas. But when a local fraudulent scumbag cheats on ppl's money (especially if it is on a MM); that is the type of freedom that this kind of person abuses and that comes at a price; for that, he/she should be blacklisted to prevent him/her from hosting anymore tournaments or gaining more power.

OOFMATIC: Good, now carry about your business. Arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall.

Last edited:
Alright I apologize for butting in. I obviously don't know what happened, so I'm not going to say anything.

I am very happy about the upcoming gatherings. I will come and am willing to learn a lot. I am prepared to improve my game based on all the feedback from the players I face. (I suck now)

I guess there are different opinions on how to host the tournies and all are valid--all are cool.

Edit: But I'll practice before I attend any gatherings.

Last edited:
Alright so on Saturday May 9 I'll be hosting a Free mini tournament/Gathering for SCV (with maybe sc2hd/sc4/MKX on the side). So far I have around 5-6 other people who are confirmed or shown interest in coming.

Please pm me here or on facebook if interested!

STOP! DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF OOFMATIC'S TOURNAMENTS

On August 10th 2013, OOF lost to a FT10 $30 Money Match against Eli123s. Ever since then he hasn't paid and continues on persisting not to pay.

Let it be known that since OOF didn't pay dat $30 I strongly advise that it should be in our best interest to blacklist him and continue not to show our support for any of his tournaments UNTIL HE HAS PAID OFF HIS DEBT.

Last edited:
Good luck with that!

I suggest franman be blacklisted for constantly attempting to further damage the community with his antics.

I used to respect you as an individual with his own ideals; I even thought that some of your ideas are rather crazy or radical, but nonetheless I respected them and even gone as far giving off little of my time supporting your cause to prove to me that your crazy-radical ideas may work. Like in that case Devil Jin, I thought it was crazy, infact I don't like it, but I went out of my way and did whatever little time to support that, in hopes you prove me wrong.

I've known you way more than 5 years in real person and online, I've seen how you manage things and how you deal with problems and I can see the flaws in you since I open up more to other ppl.

But the real problem is that you didn't respect the agreement both you and Eli made. You fail to realize the importance of such an agreement and you took it for granted. I never thought you would stoop so low. You have options, in fact the suggestion I gave to you is probably the best suggestion ever. For such an agreement to be disrespected I don't think you deserve to be qualified to go the higher ups such as tourney organizer, because being a T.O. obviously takes a lot of responsibility and you couldn't satisfy that single agreement?

In case you haven't realize I've been trying to help both you and Eli; I threw that PayPal suggestion where you can just use PayPal to pay on Eli's mobile number. I also warned you that before you host any tournaments you should pay dat $30 first. You could have paid dat money already, but you went on ahead and now I have to attempt to stop/suppress your tournaments even if it means ruining your reputation when you could save your rep from being further damaged earlier back then.

Last edited:
Sorry franman I don't have time to read your rubbish.

So far I'm expecting about 7 people. Sat May 9 get hype. I might purchase streaming equipment to stream the tournament. Anyone else interested shoot me a PM!

Back