[Toronto] Our public transit sux

I suggest, for one week, no drama. Which means, no more starting trash talking just for fun. If you want to trash-talk, it will be real. No more starting trash-talk just for the sake of creating drama (we'll take a break for one week. I'm not saying drama is bad; I'm saying it could get in the way of really figuring out what's going on). Alright let's do it. We need to settle this without the curtain or illusion of drama-like trash talk and convey our feelings for real. Now we just need to hear from OOFMATIC and Eli123s without added drama (just for a little while....maybe until May 9th---inclusive).

What do you think of this idea?

Also, I'm thinking Franman and I could contact Eli123s and OOFMATIC if that's not done already, and we can facilitate the money-matters. I don't have any authority over anyone. But I want to help. Franman, you're up for this?

Last edited:
And there he goes again playing the victim once more.

Typical OOFMATIC, being defensive, never looking at what his past actions caused, never taking constructive criticisms and putting the blame on other ppl instead of taking some or any responsibility on himself.

Even if he wants to play calibur I have hunch there's another side to this person, he also wants power in terms of winning a popularity contest so he can over power victims like Eli as well as others who oppose your actions and put them in the minority.

He never understands nor does he bother to understand what it is that makes me and other ppl turn against him and blindly thinks I'm just a typical hater and a fanboy of Eli.

Haeven: read the message I gave to you on facebook.

Let me remind you folks that Eli123s is the real victim here not OOFMATIC as he pretends to be. OOFMATIC is basically the Anita Sarkeesian of 8wayrun.

Last edited:
Despite OOFMATIC playing himself as the damsel in distress, he is right about one thing. I started the drama, but this is necessary; I didn't do this for nothing. I did this mainly to bring more awareness to let even more ppl know the kind of person they are dealing with. I do believe that as a community we shouldn't support such person who doesn't respect agreements such as Money Matches.

So ya I did it, so what? I'm ready to take on the heat no matter what the odds are against me.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone cares
You may not care, but if someone gives you the finger or nothing at all instead of the money when you win a money match and that same person is running a tournament, are you just gonna let him/her walk away like that?

Last edited:
Franman: I read your facebook message by the way. I do agree that OOFMATIC should have paid Eli123s that $30 no matter what. However Eli123s could tone down the drama about OOFMATIC's mistakes or personality and should focus more on OOFMATIC's cruddy gameplay during the Money Match which caused him to lose. I'm sorry OOFMATIC, but you technically lost.

I'm taking out the 1 week ban of drama for the sake of drama. Anyone is encouraged to create or participate in drama but without making fun of ppl outside of gameplay, debating or characters of choice. Drama is what made the Toronto thread so awesome hahahha.

Last edited:
My final comments on this "$30" matter:

First of all for over a decade of being in the community I have always maintained a tradition of putting my money and having the opponents money on the table beside the TV for ALL my money matches. I have always done this except for the one time when Eli coerced me into the $30 money match.

Secondly, the money match was done at a tournament that I organized and hyped up with lots of smack talk drama, especially with the trash bag challenge. Part of this drama included challenging Eli on the forum to make the trash bag match also a $30 money match. He declined, hence I didn't end up bringing $30 to the tournament.

On the day of the tournament mere minutes before my trash bag match with Eli begins, Eli starts popping off saying that he wants to make it for $30 or he won't do the trash bag match, even tho I was declining due to not having the money he maintained that he would not do the trash bag match if it wasn't for $30. This put me in a reluctant position of accepting and going against my tradition of putting money on the table so that a match that I hyped up to no end for a tournament that I organized to the point of having an awesome live stream would not get cancelled.

So we did the money match, I believe I lost 10-7, even though Dino was yelling trash talk at me in the background and involving my then 1 year old son in the trash talk... which threw my concentration off, being a new father and all makes you sensitive to anything anyone says about your child, I ended up losing. And I know now that my lack of mental fortitude to block out that trash talk is to blame.

Months later I communicated with Eli via phone text messages stating that I can send the $30 online money transfer. He did not accept my offer. As to why he didn't, well the only logical conclusion, based on massive amounts of personal attacks, insults, and attempts at ruining my reputation which has been going on long before that money match, one can only assume that he did not accept the money in order to further make me look bad and damage my reputation. Clearly his plan worked out pretty well since numbskulls like franman fell for it.

But in any case as far as I concerned the moment he didn't accept my offer to give him the money was the moment he forfeited it. Anyone who thinks differently, too bad. Next time make sure to have both opponents put money on the table. It's that simple really.

I was just joking about your skills Amaury. I didn't know the full story. I apologize.

But what's the trash bag challenge? Sounds awesome and hilarious.

Last edited:
First of all for over a decade of being in the community I have always maintained a tradition of putting my money and having the opponents money on the table beside the TV for ALL my money matches. I have always done this except for the one time when Eli coerced me into the $30 money match.
I don't see how the first reason is any strong reason for you not giving Eli the money especially when you also do online money matches.

Secondly, the money match was done at a tournament that I organized and hyped up with lots of smack talk drama, especially with the trash bag challenge. Part of this drama included challenging Eli on the forum to make the trash bag match also a $30 money match. He declined, hence I didn't end up bringing $30 to the tournament.
Eli didn't declined, you assumed he did. You mistook his temporary silence as a way of saying 'no'.

On the day of the tournament mere minutes before my trash bag match with Eli begins, Eli starts popping off saying that he wants to make it for $30 or he won't do the trash bag match, even tho I was declining due to not having the money he maintained that he would not do the trash bag match if it wasn't for $30. This put me in a reluctant position of accepting and going against my tradition of putting money on the table so that a match that I hyped up to no end for a tournament that I organized to the point of having an awesome live stream would not get cancelled.
And you could've still decline, hold your ground and hold it for the next tournament. Ya I agree Eli made a mistake of putting things at the last minute, but you could've outright refuse. However, since you mention that its a tradition that you put your money on the table in a money match then how do you explain your online money matches; like the one against Vile_Death or whatever his name is. Why can't you treat this matter as an online money match type of matter?

Months later I communicated with Eli via phone text messages stating that I can send the $30 online money transfer. He did not accept my offer. As to why he didn't, well the only logical conclusion, based on massive amounts of personal attacks, insults, and attempts at ruining my reputation which has been going on long before that money match, one can only assume that he did not accept the money in order to further make me look bad and damage my reputation. Clearly his plan worked out pretty well since numbskulls like franman fell for it.
I've talked to Eli on the phone about this, according to him, he didn't reject your offer, he said he wasn't ready yet. But somehow you took it as direct 'no'. That's probably one of your faults, you assume Eli says no just as I've stated on the second part of your quote and that's probably what led to a miscommunication.

But in any case as far as I concerned the moment he didn't accept my offer to give him the money was the moment he forfeited it. Anyone who thinks differently, too bad. Next time make sure to have both opponents put money on the table. It's that simple really.
I call this BS; you take your assumptions too far into believing Eli says 'no'. You also take online money matches as proved with your online match against Vile_Death or whatever his name is.

Besides the story becomes convoluted when there are disagreements building up like you saying Eli refuses the money and Eli is fighting for his money and whether that is true or not we can't tell. At this point onward we can only draw what is true; scenarios that both you and Eli say 'yes' or confirm to.

Fact of the matter is who won the match? Eli.
Who's suppose to be pay'n? You.

Finally, an agreement is an agreement you can't alter the rules of the agreement once its done. Ultimately, you have the option to pay it's ashame you refuse fulfill such a simple matter.

Last edited:
Even for online money matches I always put the money up front. Both the opponent and I send it to a trusted 3rd party i.e. PartyWolf and he releases the full amount to the winner.

You fail.

Alright I admit I've failed that part but that doesn't debunk the whole idea.

Under the circumstance that we don't know any further who's telling the truth or who's right. You claim Eli says no, but Eli says he's not ready; at that point we can't tell who's telling the truth and it gets very convoluted from here.

So the only way I see this is that we go back to what's true and evident. You lost the money match and you owe Eli dat $30; it's the only resolution; I gave you a suggestion and that's probably your best solution method to pay Eli but your refusal to pay just shows that you are more worst than Eli. Disrespecting an agreement because of your beef against Eli is unprofessional and part of our competitive community is to promote beef.

Last edited:
Woah Oof. Dont bring my name into this Drama. You already were losing that match embarassingly. I didnt want Eli to win at all. But when you were down 9-6 I had to say something to try to motivate you. LOL Cmon dont use me as an excuse as to why you lost when the Set was sure lost. You shouldnt host tournaments and stream matches if you cant handle crowd interaction.

In other news MTG is fun

Actually according to what OOF posted, he wasn't blaming you at all; he was blaming his "lack of mental fortitude".

Looks like you all having fun without me, keep up the trash talk, it will keep the post up to date to lol. See you in SC6, soon hopefully, meanwhile I am lvl 100+ in lost swords, lul.

I'm up for some games too! But I missed June. Does anyone want to join up at A & C World for a casual gathering in maybe, late-August? Drama and Trash-Talk are encouraged! Everyone is invited!

What does everyone say about this kind of Gathering?

Last edited:
Dear friends,

Today as of January 19th 2017 at 3:25pm the time has finally come that my father passed away.

Back on the 14th (last Saturday), my father suffered a severe stroke on the left side of his brain. As days passed his condition worsened as he suffered another stroke on the same side of his brain. Eventually the swelling around his brain is growing that eventually led his entire brain to deteriorate and finally shut down.

He was born on February 7, 1947; and died at the age of 69.

I missed my dad after all these years of spending time with him; good and bad, but it is time to move forward.

Keep me and my family in your prayers and in your hearts.

Last edited:
Back