[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franman: Clearly, that would not be my problem. Up to them what they want to use. It's not my responsibility to tell you to use Wired Controller because of EVO.
Don't worry Russell I'm not blaming you.

Since we have new comers I thought it would be nice to let them become aware of EVO and other tournies that enforce a ban on wireless controllers.

Haven't seen you guys in a while. I still kinda pissed all my mains are gone in SC5, but I'll be at AC monday and pick up my game from bestbuy on Tuesday. See you all there.

Sup my peoples! I see you all have been running loose and wild around here. Well soon its going to be time to set things straight and in proper perspective again. See you guys soon.

Also for the New players who is going to be joining us. First off.. "WELCOME" Second off.. Keep your Hygiene correct.. Last off... Please be serious from the start and show up to as many gatherings as you can, Toronto is strong as a group as each person brings an element noone else has. We need you as you will need us. Dedication is key.

sow out...

Sup my peoples! I see you all have been running loose and wild around here. Well soon its going to be time to set things straight and in proper perspective again. See you guys soon.

Also for the New players who is going to be joining us. First off.. "WELCOME" Second off.. Keep your Hygiene correct.. Last off... Please be serious from the start and show up to as many gatherings as you can, Toronto is strong as a group as each person brings an element noone else has. We need you as you will need us. Dedication is key.

sow out...

Stoked!

sow out...

hi big bro! welcome back!

sow out...

Noob!

sow out...

^^^

Amazing how the two brothers are back and welcome each other back when they live together and see each other everyday.

Page: If you don't need it then say so. I'm only following up because you said you wanted a copy.

NeoRussell

^It's good to see old school players returning.

Edit: if you watched Gamespot's SC5 pre-launched party I never knew Rush was an old-schooler so when I say it's good to see old school players returning I mean the ones I knew and the ones I don't know about.

sow out...
lol rofl lol n00b scrub lol

Russell - Awesome! I'm really glad to hear that because that means that I won't need to bring my system to A&C everytime I go there. And you'll have him available for the pre-release party too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back