[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.

So I'm thinking of coming down this weekend on Saturday (maybe Friday if people are able to play) and leaving after the tourney on Sunday. Is anyone able to house me Sat and/or Friday?

Also, I don't know who would be able to host but is anyone available for games before the tourney date? Would love to get a ton of offline games in before I head back home.

Let me know what's up! Thx

Partisan, yea, we need to play.

RM_SawnikFaux's viola looks good. Are anyone going to pick her up?

C3, Where do you live? Just tell me the region, pls.

@ 8wayrun: I wish you could multiquote :(.

@ Oofmatic: Yeah PM me your info. Sheppard station is A LOT CLOSER TO ME : D (still not close but way closer than pape xD)

@ C_3: PM me ur info. Your running casuals today as well?

@ Partisan: I'm down to play you. I don't got plans all week xD. I'm not that flexible on housing you tho :(.

@ All 3: PM me your numbers : D

Wish I could take part in the next tourney but I will be in NYC. Maybe I'll get a chance to play DK/Ramon/SU again.

My Goodness. Flights from Buffalo to ATL went from $200 to around $400 overnight. We desperately need reps to go down to Final Round. VINTS?! OOF?! Anyone?!

$5500 + is Seriously No Joke.

EDIT - So If I online Pre-Reg, I can leave Friday, and still get the $200 flight. Its still 100miles away though. Also TOP 8 Will be sharing the $5500+Entry Fees. Guys this is NO JOKE!!

Yo.

So I'm thinking of coming down this weekend on Saturday (maybe Friday if people are able to play) and leaving after the tourney on Sunday. Is anyone able to house me Sat and/or Friday?

Also, I don't know who would be able to host but is anyone available for games before the tourney date? Would love to get a ton of offline games in before I head back home.

Let me know what's up! Thx

You can stay at my place, but a couple things:

I have a band rehearsal in the evening, so you would have to keep yourself busy and hang with other ppl in the scene until 11pm when i get back. The same would go for saturday, except the whole day. Sunday i can take off.

Partisan, yea, we need to play.

RM_SawnikFaux's viola looks good. Are anyone going to pick her up?

C3, Where do you live? Just tell me the region, pls.
i live in scarborough, near pmall.

On a side note.... I miss Zasalamel!! ZASALAMEL for sc5!!! Along with Yun, Taki and Talim :)

You can also stay with me Partisan, but I got work this Friday & Saturday evening, so you'd have to be able to keep yourself busy by yourself. I do live right by A&C so you can feel free to drop by there or explore around.

Thanks for the offers! I'll find out what works best for me and get back to you guys.

Wallace - I'll be picking up Viola once I feel confident enough in my primaries (Ω and Pat) :)

Easier said than done.
Hyu gotta figure it out.
That's hyu job now.

Tin Man, you can sorta mock up a multiquote from within one thread by hitting Reply to use the Quick Reply box. It fills it quoting after any other text in there. Then you can CP if you want to use the More Options post menu.
If it doesn't work like this at all try your User Control Panel settings. I don't remember changing anything.

Anything happening tomorrow? Next week?

I will go anywhere if a ride is available.

Find a ride then bro, I'll make sure to grab BigRichez by the ankles and drag him to this one for some more Nightmare shenanigans.

Also who in this thread plays on Xbox? Looking for some more people to play against.

Dude Edit this Shit.

Mitsu Voldo Tira Natsu Are all My Mains in this game. All characters I've used in Tourney

Franz: Yes, TTT x A&C Mondays starts on March 5th.

Charles: Are you coming today to complete our business?

I do hope everyone is practicing for the tourney on Sunday.
The winner gets to rename this thread and we also cannot let any Buffalonians win either.

NeoRussell

Yes, we need to study Quick Step 4G or JG the second hit of Strings those kinds of things.

Harry, I'm seeking to get owned by your Natsu again. XD You makes me hating blonde girl.
Do you have time on Thursday around 4:30pm?

Good games yesterday Wallace, Alvin, Tinman and Sami.

Alvin - Your Ezio is good, and better than mine. I still don't have a proper feel for him, and his whole movelist isn't second nature to me yet, but I'll work on it. GGs and thanks for the Pizza Chips!

Tinman - I admire your dedication and willingness to get good at the game. You really should seek out the FuturePress SCV guide. It will help you a ton, as it explains pretty much everything about the game from general mechanics to character specific things. GGs your Taki gave me a good fight.

I'll be at A&C today!

Yea, I admire Tin_Man's willingness to get good at the game. Nowaday, it is rare to see new player willing to learn and ask. I'm surprised.
And Alvin just needs some anti-Nightmare strategy. I think his Ezio is fine. Keep it up.

I can't believe Sami is more questions than Tin_Man and eager to show me his Astaroth's tricks. XD j/k. Thanks your full life combo hit on me.

OOFMATIC, thanks your half life combos every times. Good Ezio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back