[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, what about him caused you to come to the conclusion that he sucks?

I might have been exaggerating when I said that he "sucked". Going off from what I experienced, nearly all of his attacks are punishable by quick AAs or BBs except for a few of his kicks. His GBs are very slow and easy to step on reaction.

Ezio is good at punishing whiffs (3B, 66BB, 44B, 44K, crossbow) and forcing guessing games when he lands his GBs (11_99B, 66BBa+b+k). He has good damage also.

I'm still trying to find a play style that makes him work.

...Viola's hips are constantly moving in her neutral stance...
*facepalm*
EDIT: I want to know what happens if Vints plays Ezio.
Why so attached to Pyrrha, mang? Why?

Wen, if Ezio is good at punish... punish. I confuse by your confusion.

I might have been exaggerating when I said that he "sucked". Going off from what I experienced, nearly all of his attacks are punishable by quick AAs or BBs except for a few of his kicks. His GBs are very slow and easy to step on reaction.

Ezio is good at punishing whiffs (3B, 66BB, 44B, 44K, crossbow) and forcing guessing games when he lands his GBs (11_99B, 66BBa+b+k). He has good damage also.

I'm still trying to find a play style that makes him work.
Ok, I asked because I've been using him for about a week now. He's gonna be my main until Dampierre is unbanned and not Xiba.

Ezio playstyle designed to revolve around poking, throw/mid mixups, CH fishing, and whiff punishing.

I feel that Ezio style most closely resembles Dampierre's minus the gimmicks, that's why I've taken a liking to him.

Hope WB was fun for those that went! Looks like some really tough competition. I saw a bit of Dino and Russell on stream :)

You might just wanna remove me from the list for now... since I got the guide I'm doing a bit more soul-searching. Sorry for the trouble!

I caught Russell vs Boom / Woahhzz. Good shit defending your honour in the Yoshi mirror!

But that A.Patroklos was on another level...

Well, I have time to play today, and I assume most people will be free too since its a holiday. But A&C is closed, so it gotta be someone's house or something.

"Does anyone here play Mortal Kombat" - Big E

"Yes. I do" - Amadeyo

(...takes out cell phone...) "Is This Your Mom?" - Big E

True Story

Playing against the AI all the time, spending hours in training mode, or playing online all the time is not enough. We need to make an effort to go out of our way to play each other offline as much as possible. That has always been the best way to level up.

I agree 100%. I've been offering my house as a place to run casuals for months now with no acknowledgement. We as a community need to make an effort to practice offline, and not only that, practicing with those of lesser skill to help strengthen the community and vice versa to be able to compete confidently and intelligently. Practicing with the same 2 or 3 ppl won't help in the long run, even if they are the better players in the scene and/or your closer friends. I'm sure we can agree that we want to be the scene that ppl look out for/fear, but to do that, we need to get as much character/player experience as possible.... starting from our own backyard.

I'm hosting SC sessions tomorrow. Sami (the mastaroth) is confirmed to come. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you my info.

Hey guys still getting back into the game player from MTL here. I kinda play a lot with Draconoir which some of you seem to know quite well. Ill probably add a bunch of you guys online to get more match up experience and refine my SC V skills so that MTL can provide some competition.

I live near Sheppard Station now. Sami is planning to come by at around 5pm. You can come earlier, just let me know first. I'll PM you my info if you still wanna come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back