[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs today Raynex, Oof, Harry, Bernard & everyone else I played.

Felt good to finally get some offline play with some of you. I think I know my character pretty well now, but I still lack experience against other characters. I'll definitely keep practicing and coming to sessions.

I also need to start trying out characters to find my secondary. Any suggestions? Who would you like to see played? I may as well try and use a character that Toronto doesn't have experience against, just to help you guys out against outsiders lol.

Good games Jay / Oof / Harry & everyone else! Natsu's ground game is so scary. I think I'm starting to get a feel for Sieg.

Yea, I admire Tin_Man's willingness to get good at the game. Nowaday, it is rare to see new player willing to learn and ask. I'm surprised.
And Alvin just needs some anti-Nightmare strategy. I think his Ezio is fine. Keep it up.

I can't believe Sami is more questions than Tin_Man and eager to show me his Astaroth's tricks. XD j/k. Thanks your full life combo hit on me.

OOFMATIC, thanks your half life combos every times. Good Ezio.

Thanks to both you & Oofmatic. I'm trying to put as much time as possible into this game. Had fun at A&C games as well. Talked to as many people as I could and got some contacts ^_^.

Thanks to both you & Oofmatic. I'm trying to put as much time as possible into this game. Had fun at A&C games as well. Talked to as many people as I could and got some contacts ^_^.

On that note... PM me your number please lol I I accidently deleted your text before adding your #

We need a good Viola player!

I'll let you guys know what my plans are tomorrow. Probably coming down Saturday assuming it works with whoever I end up staying with.

Fun fact: If you guard Xiba's 6B K, it's safe and you are left in standard position... BUT

if you just guard the K, YOUR back is turned depending on the angle he starts from :P

Oh Xiba.... what a crazy character.

Who's up for some SC gathering tomorrow in A&C World?
A&C is open from 2p-8p Saturdays.
There's a melee tournament happening but more than likely, they won't use all the space.

If people don't want to go to A&C, we can do a house gathering but I can't leave downtown core. I'm free from 3p-11p. Anyone?

Edit:
I'll go there regardless. I asked a few MK players to come and keep me company.
Bring your SC self and prove that my Yoshimitsu is not better than you.

NeoRussell

I'll be at A&C today. Just a heads up if anyone wants to come play SCV with me :).

Also, I'm down to show up tomorrow to play SCV. I have business with the Smash Bros Melee community anyways, so killing 2 stones with 1 bird always helps ^_^.

I'll be at A&C today. Just a heads up if anyone wants to come play SCV with me :).

Also, I'm down to show up tomorrow to play SCV. I have business with the Smash Bros Melee community anyways, so killing 2 stones with 1 bird always helps ^_^.

Why and how are you killing 2 stones with one bird? :P

Who's up for some SC gathering tomorrow in A&C World?
A&C is open from 2p-8p Saturdays.

If people don't want to go to A&C, we can do a house gathering but I can't leave downtown core. I'm free from 3p-11p. Anyone?
Edit: [...]

NeoRussell

Russell... the post you made on FB made it sound like that was today.
What is the real truth?

I guess it makes sense to stay by Jay's tomorrow since it sounds like there will be stuff going on at A&C all weekend. Is that offer still available?

Probably gonna arrive at 2:00pm, 4:00pm-ish or 5:00pm-ish unless something changes.

Also I have no idea how to get to the A & C area from the Greyhound station (besides walking 50ish minutes). Help plz

P.S Some of the Winnipeg players will be streaming an 8 player tourney tomorrow @http://www.twitch.tv/chipdamage.
If you have some time, check it out and support one of the other Canadian scenes!

See you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back