[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell do you have the bracket files for our past tournaments? New ranking system coming soon and we can submit them.

I want cool low numbers by my name k thx.

Aw man I haven't post much as of late... studying Physics, and Java and doing Web Design in Photoshop plus work at the office.

Also DINO you still studying in YorkU man? You come across Physics?

Maybe you can get yourself a Physics Robotics Team and have them built you a fighting robot and I do the same so we can money match. Better get yourself prepared because my Cervy bot is gonna have built-in jet packs so he can iGDR and own your bot; this ain't a video game depsite the fact that we have to use controllers :S

If you guys want to envision what the robot battle looks like here's this to imagine.

I did Physics but dint not enjoy the Computer Science part of it. Programming is not my thing, but maybe I can find something.

So we should get something going on soon. All we have now is a bot battle between Franman and Dino...
Also Dino my Pyrrha 3B stab will rape you.

Alright y'all, tournament starts in a bit. It's only me and Russell representing Toronto tonight, so wish us luck! :)

Yay, I got an evo point and won my first ever money match.

To be completely honest, I think I could've placed much better in this tournament. Stress is still getting the best of me right now, so until I find a way to conquer my nerves and break that wall, I won't be winning any tournaments and will be stuck on this plateau. Regardless, what happened, happened and I'm really happy with how this major turned out. I figured out a lot more about what works with my character, ways to deal with some of the stress, and as Russell puts it "be awesome". I still got a lot of leveling up to do, so watch out y'all! In the future I'm coming for your blood haha!

Anyways, congrats to Russell for getting 2nd, and thanks to MTL for being so awesome.

note to self: wake up super is a bad idea, always a bad idea. use more throws, different moves, and stop relying on [A+B].

Anyone going to A&C tonight?

edit: lol it looks like nobody went today. Let's meet up and get some training done on wednesday aight? lol :)

Looks like I'm on a bit of a hiatus from SC5 at the moment. Have bar exams to study for, and I can't make it out to Evo or MLG anyways. After June, I'll try to make it out more often.

Looks like I'm on a bit of a hiatus from SC5 at the moment. Have bar exams to study for, and I can't make it out to Evo or MLG anyways. After June, I'll try to make it out more often.

Good luck on the bar exam man! That's one terror I am happy lies in the semi-distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back