[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to play multiple times per week. For goodness sakes, we live mins away from each other. It was very good between us, until you had to go mess it up with.... anyways!!!

Problem is I dont trust you know more! End of story!
Messed it up with what?? Seriously I want to know. I honestly have no idea what your deal is with me, I always assumed it was my "people have lives" comment, which even then was hard for me to believe that someone would make a big issue out of such a sarcastic comment.

Anyways whatever it was that caused you not to trust me, if it has something to do with a forum post, then that's just silly.

Listen I don't judge people by the shit they post on the forums. You can say all the disrespectful shit u want about me on here and I'll laugh and troll you back. Disrespect me in person though, and we'll have issues. Why do you think I'm still friends with Eli? That dude disrespects me on the forums even more than you even. But I'm still cool with him because he has never disrespected me in person and that's where it counts. So while personal attacks on the forums annoy me, it's not until it's done in person that I consider it as true disrespect. And as far as I know, I've never truly disrespected you.

But I digress, you're still a damn scrub and I'll own you SCV. I am a god and you are an ant in this game.

Messed it up with what?? Seriously I want to know. I honestly have no idea what your deal is with me, I always assumed it was my "people have lives" comment, which even then was hard for me to believe that someone would make a big issue out of such a sarcastic comment.

Anyways whatever it was that caused you not to trust me, if it has something to do with a forum post, then that's just silly.

Listen I don't judge people by the shit they post on the forums. You can say all the disrespectful shit u want about me on here and I'll laugh and troll you back. Disrespect me in person though, and we'll have issues. Why do you think I'm still friends with Eli? That dude disrespects me on the forums even more than you even. But I'm still cool with him because he has never disrespected me in person and that's where it counts. So while personal attacks on the forums annoy me, it's not until it's done in person that I consider it as true disrespect. And as far as I know, I've never truly disrespected you.

But I digress, you're still a damn scrub and I'll own you SCV. I am a god and you are an ant in this game.

Like I said: Beef = Over!!! Dont wanna get into it again!
Back to SC!!! Oof you know it, I clocked on to you and now you are fodder!!! Maybe now you may have a chance since Dampierre has been in the grave for months!

Still you know you dont rank top 5.

So lets settle this the manly way!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE CALLING ME OUT? WHAT IS THIS, SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE?

Yes I am calling you out!
Every time we've played I had to muster up the desire to actually play. You guys are too polite!
Lets make it SPICY!!!
Then you will see me at full power!

But I guess you gonna come up with some Immendham whack philosophy again and say you dont wanna play hard!
I wanna play Old Skool Vince.
The guy who took the game seriously and wanted to DOMINATE!!!

Come on TORONTOOOOOOO....!!!!

Lets rise from our graves!!!
Im watching EVO here and that could be us battling for Glory!!!
Lets be mean guys!!! Thats what FIGHTING is about!
VIOLENCE!!!

I'm off work at 9, gotta pick up my son from his grandmother at high park, then coming home. So my estimate time for getting home tonight is 11pm.

You called me out for months. I accepted the challenge. You got svared and never responded.
Oof! You needed time to train up for the devastation you sensed coming?
I dont even have a system right now, so what you scared of?
See you got me all riled up and flaming, then you run away. Now when I lose interest you gonna say Im scared.

Lol dude the last person I would be scurred of is you! I'm the one that told you to come for 11, you made no effort on your part to proceed with the arrangement or contact me. I'll take you on anytime so long as it doesn't interfere with family priorities.

So when you feel like getting owned let me know. But I highly suggest you get a system and practice because otherwise you will be in for he biggest embarrassment of your life. Not only will I own you, but I will take out my phone, take a picture of the score, take a picture of your face to get that look of failure, and post it here for everyone to see how bad I owned you. I predict he score will be 10-0. Good luck in getting even 1 in on me, scrub!!

MONEYMUFFINS if you haven't chickened out yet, feel free to come down this Saturday to get owned. I suggest you prepare your excuses for why you lost to Edge Master or Damps, you'll need them.

Lol dude the last person I would be scurred of is you! I'm the one that told you to come for 11, you made no effort on your part to proceed with the arrangement or contact me. I'll take you on anytime so long as it doesn't interfere with family priorities.

So when you feel like getting owned let me know. But I highly suggest you get a system and practice because otherwise you will be in for he biggest embarrassment of your life. Not only will I own you, but I will take out my phone, take a picture of the score, take a picture of your face to get that look of failure, and post it here for everyone to see how bad I owned you. I predict he score will be 10-0. Good luck in getting even 1 in on me, scrub!!

MONEYMUFFINS if you haven't chickened out yet, feel free to come down this Saturday to get owned. I suggest you prepare your excuses for why you lost to Edge Master or Damps, you'll need them.

Im ready now Biiaattchhh!!!
Whats the excuse now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back