[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know if this trash bag match is going to happen. Otherwise there's nothing really for me to watch. I mean the non-Toronto guys are gonna come in rape and pillage like Ghengis Khan and move on about their merry way. So please someone tell me, should I stay up late enough considering I'm gonna be up all night to watch the Japanese tournament on the same day to watch anything that may happen in Toronto?

Lol that was actually pretty clever. If only you were clever enough not to challenge me.
Making statements that make you seem "confident" in order to save face after the coward that I've been exposing you to be? Hilarious.

No, it really wasn't, lol.
Being the germaphobe that he is, Eli always emphasizes to people to "wash hands" when he invites people over to his place. However he never thought about making the "scrub" pun that I just made, which is why he thinks it's clever.

I just wanna know if this trash bag match is going to happen. Otherwise there's nothing really for me to watch. I mean the non-Toronto guys are gonna come in rape and pillage like Ghengis Khan and move on about their merry way. So please someone tell me, should I stay up late enough considering I'm gonna be up all night to watch the Japanese tournament on the same day to watch anything that may happen in Toronto?
Eli is too afraid to commit to the trash bag match on the forum, do you really think he will agree to it in person? I guarantee you he will do or say something to attempt to avoid having to do it. He knows he will lose and is afraid.

Perhaps you should approach it with a nicer attitude instead of flaming each other 24/7. Maybe you would get a more positive reaction from people if you spoke to them without insults being in the post.

P.S. HAHAHAHA MAGE IS GIVING POSTING ADVICE.

P.S. +1 : Yes, I've matured a lot since I've been here and I realise how bad I used to make the forum look, but now since I've been here for a while I begin to realise how shit flaming makes the forums look.

You just knew it was coming "
popcorn_yes.gif

Please tell me why you are so funny Oof. Ha. Ha. Ha. You know no one laughs when you do, right? :\

You post these retarded pictures because you have no good answer for it. Shall I quote you on that from what you have said in this thread previously? It would be a shame to make you a hypocrite when you are in the middle of talking yourself up.

Please tell me why you are so funny Oof. Ha. Ha. Ha. You know no one laughs when you do, right? :\

You post these retarded pictures because you have no good answer for it. Shall I quote you on that from what you have said in this thread previously? It would be a shame to make you a hypocrite when you are in the middle of talking yourself up.
Are you coming to play SCV with us this Saturday? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Scrubs these days.

No, why would I want to play with someone who is obviously an unsociable retard and has no interest in actually helping people get better at the game and would instead put them down. Set more good examples to our community plz.

No, why would I want to play with someone who is obviously an unsociable retard and has no interest in actually helping people get better at the game and would instead put them down. Set more good examples to our community plz.
I have no obligation to adhere to your agenda in regards to the community. I've contributed enough to the community the past 10 years. I'm here right now for my own entertainment. And that includes playing SC and talking shit about people's skills at the game so they can attempt to prove me wrong. Don't like it, too bad, leave me alone and mind your own business.

Yes, I'm crying right now harder than Eli does every night after getting challenged to the trash bag match.

Anyone got some tea and crumpets?

Yes, I'm crying right now harder than Eli does every night after getting challenged to the trash bag match.

Anyone got some tea and crumpets?

Now Oof, that's not very Nice!
Mage is British, and using a term like that to a staple treat he likes eating and drinking, will hurt his feelings.
Cease and desist.
:)

Eli, since you seem fairly confident, I don't see how you shouldn't be accepting OOF's MM challenge unless you're in need of saving money on more important matters.

NEwayz if it's just a trash bag match, I like to hear Eli say with confidence "I've got this one in the bag." if you catch my meaning.

Hey. Despite, DESPITE the closing of the TTC lines running south of the Bloor-Danforth (also known as "the U") this weekend, I WILL be at A&C, for 12pm or 1pm, until 8pm.
Ooof, this probably goes without saying, bring the SC disc you're holding onto, although it is Xbox version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back