[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Reptile, Mandritti, DefianceK, C3 and Partisan for coming out. The regulars?
All the rest of you "Fake" asses can go to hell!

On a side note, guys please check on Oofmatic! I think he is probably going through a state of Depression as a result of the demolition he received and also the Stardom as the TRASHBAG FRAUD!!!

Notice a once avid and regular poster hasn't said a word since the Trashbag wearing.

Those closest to him, please check up on him as he may be contemplating self harming activities.

Im sick of the Toronto scene. We came out in force and everyone was requesting Tea n Crumpets.
3/4 of the day went by in "Casuals". Everyone too freaking polite to make it mean and Nasty.

Thankfully the Round Robin gave a lil spark and life to the place and myself in particular.

With that said, Im officially not interested in Toronto's SC scene anymore. Too many "Fake Asses" and cliques trying to play Elitist games and segregative B.S

Lets just play the damn game competitively or if you cant do that, go remove your tampons and go ice skating instead.

Last edited:
il_570xN.278440429.jpg

Lets just play the damn game competitively or if you cant do that, go remove your tampons and go ice skating instead.

You kinda need a regular scene in order to do that as opposed to a once in a while thing, but I get what you mean. I'm more interested in playing the game instead of yakking and bitching about it.

With that said, Im officially not interested in Toronto's SC scene anymore. Too many "Fake Asses" and cliques trying to play Elitist games and segregative B.S

OH YEAH? AND WHAT’S YOUR BRILLIANT SOLUTION TO PLAYING COMPETITIVELY?

WOULD YOU PREFER TO LOSE TO ME 10-0 AND THEN TELL ME TO SLIT MY OWN THROAT?

WOULD YOU PREFER REPTILE AND PARTISAN SPEND HOURS TRAVELING AND THEN NOT CHALLENGE THEIR MAINS TO A SERIOUS SET?

YOU’RE TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP BEING FAKE ASSES AND YET YOU’RE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PHONIES IN THIS GOD DAMN COMMUNITY. NOT TO MENTION YOUR BLATANT HYPOCRISY OF SAYING TOURNAMENTS DON’T PROVE THE BETTER PLAYER, YET YOU HAPPILY EMBRACE THIS SMALL ROUND ROBIN AND ACT LIKE YOU’RE AMAZING FOR DEFEATING REPTILE BY A SINGLE ROUND.

IF YOU WANNA LEAVE, THEN JUST FUCKING LEAVE. STOP PUTTING UP THIS FRONT THAT YOU WANNA COMPETE WHEN YOUR TOP CONCERN ISN’T EVEN TO BEAT THE BEST OF THE BEST.

The most entertaining match is the trash bag match; Eli got this one in the bag.. by that I mean he's got OOF in the bag... trash bag that is.

And it seems OOF is enjoying himself as he wears that bag with pride.

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Yet I Being Poor, Have Nothing But My Dreams....
I've Spread My Dreams Beneath Your Feet...
Tread Lightly, ......For You Tread Upon My Dreams...

Tick Tock Tick Tock... Tread Lightly....

OH MYYY GAAWWWDDD!!!!

What the HELL happened to Ooofmatic????
I think Oofmatic needs our support more than Ever now :
Look what Eli123s did to the poor guy :
images

Oof.. Buddy.. I know you're in there somewhere... Just want ya to know, Im here for ya..
Snap out of it dude.
We Neeedddd yaaaa....
images

A+++ would read again.

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Yet I Being Poor, Have Nothing But My Dreams....
I've Spread My Dreams Beneath Your Feet...
Tread Lightly, ......For You Tread Upon My Dreams...

Tick Tock Tick Tock... Tread Lightly....

i could have sworn beloved child was banned?

I'm still wondering why no Round Robin Tournament started when you guys have 6-8 people and were at the venue since 12, and didnt even get mentioned until I mentioned it at 6.

I guess everyone here likes casuals and garbage matches more than Tourneys.

I'll apoligize to Partisan and Reptile for having them come so far with no Pot.

I was saying the same thing the whole day. Casuals casuals. Freaking bullshit.
Dino I'm with you on this one as in has always been my cry.
Toronto's scene is just pure bullshit.

I can't go down this weekend but maybe the next one. I'd love to get back to the edge of Soul sooner than later. I might be able to answer Maxi strings this time! But mainly it will be about showing up Eli's tricks. You're dead, Eli! Not a pep talk in the world can do thee good! In thee there's not half a fortnight of life!
Also, I forgot about a game I was in the interest of. A&C games right beside the shop, and I never went over there.
doh.jpg

Damn I left the thread for a couple weeks and all hell has broken loose.

Chu - Hopefully the scene will be revitalized when sc2 online comes out, ill add you on both PSN and Xbox and try to catch you, the London scene has not died just yet but I have missed most of the recent events

@Joel.... Your shit blaaad, who won the last RB? ;p

@Vince, allow the capslock man. You play scv? I want retribution for sc3 asap

Keep in mind that initially we were all planning to play Ft10 with everyone and RR was a spur of the moment thing. I said we should start the RR early cause we wont have enough time to finish if we start late, but it is what it is. Things were slow cause we had 3 screen instead of the 5 promised, and stream started at 6pm instead of 4pm.

The event should be clear next time and what equipment we'll have available.

Mandritti I was suggesting next week anyway, this week it SJ and I'm sure many people want to watch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back