[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
NaizakiNomac & Haeven I PM'd you guys my address.

Ok, just want to make a head count on who's currently planning on coming:

LeBello
Surione
Vincent
Eli123s
franman
page
NaizakiNomac
Haeven
Partisan

That's 9 people so far. The most I've had in my place was 15 people back in the SC2 days, and that was with 5 TV's going. I have 3 TV's right now. Hopefully someone (DINO?) can bring another TV. I have one PS3 with SC4, and one Xbox 360 with SC4 but only one controller. So if people can bring PS3's that would be great. I also have 2 PSP's here if anyone wants to get some SC Broken Destiny in.

I'm also wondering if anyone else might be able to come?

DINO? SILENT? gw8t3st? macaroni? Stryder? Kyper? Runic_Wolf? Salizburg? TidalLeaf? t3h_mAsTarOth? Buffalo??? Post up! Maybe we can get a little tournament going if enough people come. :)

Im not confirmed yet, still have to make a few arrangements but I'll make an effort to come out.

In the event that I do, I'll bring my HD recorder and maybe camera so we can get as many games as possible on film/hard drive.

And if no one else can I can see about bringing my TV, its only 22" so it wouldn't be that hard to bring it, I would only have to find a place to pack it lol.

I'd be up for it, I think. About what time of day?
I could bring a ps3 too (PS3 not a psp, I've got it right this time, I promise lol).

NaizakiNomac & Haeven I PM'd you guys my address.

Ok, just want to make a head count on who's currently planning on coming:

LeBello
Surione
Vincent
Eli123s
franman
page
NaizakiNomac
Haeven
Partisan

That's 9 people so far. The most I've had in my place was 15 people back in the SC2 days, and that was with 5 TV's going. I have 3 TV's right now. Hopefully someone (DINO?) can bring another TV. I have one PS3 with SC4, and one Xbox 360 with SC4 but only one controller. So if people can bring PS3's that would be great. I also have 2 PSP's here if anyone wants to get some SC Broken Destiny in.

I'm also wondering if anyone else might be able to come?

DINO? SILENT? gw8t3st? macaroni? Stryder? Kyper? Runic_Wolf? Salizburg? TidalLeaf? t3h_mAsTarOth? Buffalo??? Post up! Maybe we can get a little tournament going if enough people come. :)

If you're talking about January 30th, count me in!

Amaury: There's a good chance I can bring my TV like last time. To be clear, is there a parking meter in the visitor's parking lot?

gw8t3st: Yup, the 30th.

Vincent: IIRC visitor parking was free during the day, and you had to pay during the night. I'm not sure if it's still like that, or if you have to pay for the daytime now. They used to have a parking meter in the parking lot, but now there is a machine in the lobby, where you put money on a laundry card, and then use the laundry card on another machine to get a parking ticket. So if you or anyone needs it, you can use my card. Just put $5 or whatever on it.

I am not 100% sure that I can make it. But I'll try my best especially because of the nice turn out. What time would the gathering start?

Sorry guys, my mother called me the day after I confirmed to be coming, sounds lame... and I'm stuck working at some event to get money for traveling to France. Anyway, I'll try to find some way to meet with you guys before Cannes, otherwise it's kind of lame...

Alright, so far the confirmed people are:

LeBello (PS3, 3 TV's)
Surione
Voula (Surione's friend)
Vincent (TV + PS3)
Eli123s
franman
page
Partisan
gw8t3st
Salizburg (PS3)

Stryder and Ember said they might be able to come.

Page you can bring your 360 arcade stick if ya want, cuz we'll probably be able to use it.

That's great; too bad the Montreal players aren't coming :(. A bit of foreign invasion would sure spice things up a bit.

I'll need to leave by 3pm. So I'd like to come as soon as you're ready LeBello. Is it alright if I show up by 12:30pm (or earlier--whenever you're free)?

Yeah anytime after 12pm should be good.

If you think you can make it earlier just give me a call and let me know, and I'll let you know if it's ok, because I have some things to do in the morning so I might be busy.

Here's my address in case anyone doesn't have it:

10 Boultbee Ave.
Apt 702
Buzz #184 (lobby door is kinda broken so it should be open and you won't need to buzz)

My cell: 647 995 0509

TTC directions:

Take the 72 Pape bus from Pape station, get off at Bane Ave. Walk one block in the same direction (south), turn left (east) on Withrow Ave. Walk to the dead end, and down the steps. The building will be on your left.

Sounds good. I most likely would not be able to arrive before 12pm anyways. I'm hoping to arrive around 12:30.

Here's my address in case anyone doesn't have it:

10 Boultbee Ave.
Apt 702
Buzz #184 (lobby door is kinda broken so it should be open and you won't need to buzz)

My cell: 647 995 0509

TTC directions:

Take the 72 Pape bus from Pape station, get off at Bane Ave. Walk one block in the same direction (south), turn left (east) on Withrow Ave. Walk to the dead end, and down the steps. The building will be on your left.

Ty very much LeBello. The directions are very helpful; I know where to go exactly. And streets view on Google maps is awesome :D.

Haeven you must be the Rock player that I've played; nice meeting you and scary Rock. Partisan my god you look so young man I thought you're like some high school kid or are you actually a high school kid? But NEwayz GG's my friend and good Cassy mirror matches and Cervy vs Cassy matches; my throw breaks aren't good as yours.

Amaury I forgot my grey sweater with the hood. Can you keep my sweater in a safe place unitl next gathering? thanx

To everyone else GG's and Salizburg I regret not playing you. We'll have a Zas mirror and Cervy vs Zas match later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back