[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking around Friday Sept 13 or Saturday Sept 14. Silent I want to see if we can get Junior/Senior, I don't think they even know about SC2 HD. It be the same as last time some SC2 and SC5.

CHU-FYE:

YOUR PRESENCE IN THIS COMMUNITY IS FAR TOO DISGUSTING FOR ME TO TOLERATE. MONTH AFTER MONTH, DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT, YOU PERSISTENTLY SKEW FACTS AND FORCE BULLSHIT DRAMA ONTO PEOPLE. YOU TRY SO HARD TO GET EVERYONE TO ACT LIKE IDIOTS WHO SENSATIONALIZE EVERY LAST FUCKING THING. LUCKILY, I PREFER TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT TRUTH RATHER THAN TO BE A FUCKING MORON! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE REALITY AND SCIENCE THAT LEGITIMATE TOP PLAYERS PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH. YOU ARE MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR ATTEMPTING TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THE WORLD IS SIMPLY WHATEVER YOU SAY IT IS, ALL BECAUSE YOU’RE INCAPABLE OF ACHIEVING GREAT THINGS YOURSELF! WHO KNOWS WHAT CHILD ABUSE YOU MUST PUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER THROUGH! AND BEFORE YOU PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED AGAIN, LET ME GIVE A PRE-EMPTIVE FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE EXACTLY THE TYPE OF PERSONALITY I WAS BRAINWASHED BY AS A KID. DON’T EVEN TRY TO GIVE ME THAT “DO THE FUCKING MATH!” SHIT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT RIGHT OR WRONG IS. FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR.

NOW ACCEPT MY MONEY MATCHES IN SC5 AND SC2! AFTER I WIN BOTH, YOU AGREE TO SELL YOUR PS3 AND PERMANENTLY LEAVE THIS COMMUNITY. IF I LOSE, THE SAME APPLIES TO ME, WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE I SHOULDN’T BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT TOLERATES ANY BULLSHIT! YOUR BOYFRIEND OOFMATIC MIGHT EVEN REJOIN THE FORUMS IF YOU WIN. BUT IF NOT, I WILL CONTINUE TO CURE THE COMMUNITY OF THE CANCER THAT IS YOU AND EVERY DELIBERATELY DISHONEST PERSON LIKE YOU! YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO FUCK WITH THIS COMMUNITY FOR TOO LONG. SO I AM TAKING IT UPON MYSELF TO SCAR YOUR PSYCHE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DON’T BOTHER TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR PUSSY ASS DEATH THREATS. ALL EYES ARE ON YOU NOW!

I’M ASSUMING THE RETARD MODS WILL DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE THEY THINK GRUDGES MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR ON THEIR OWN. SO I’M SENDING THIS TO YOU AS A PRIVATE MESSAGE AS WELL. I’M NOT WAITING FOR SC2 TO RE-RELEASE. LET’S JUST SETTLE THIS NOW. “TICK TOCK TICK TOCK” AS YOU ALWAYS SAY, MOTHERFUCKER!

I've taken your advice and , yes Ill look at stuff that's actually relevant. I'm done with it and will focus on whats important.
SC2 is back. Please get your act together as its gonna be hotttt.
I expect all old school players to come out the woodwork. This is gonna be nostalgic.. or maybe an epic fail (I Doubt)!
But really, is there anyone in Toronto that was actually good at this game?
Back in France Canada didnt put on much of fight in 2002/4
Im hoping with all the good players you guys have in SCV that that skill actually translate into SC2.
Its alot more stable in system mechanics such as hitboxes etc etc.
o super meters, no guard breaks... just plain old hardcore fighting.

I await to see how the new players of today react to this. Either they destroy the old skool players, or they get tooled and then say the game is crap.

Really looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to Stryder earlier he may be free either that Friday or Saturday. Silent I'll text you their numbers.
I think next week is going to be good.

This is completely fucking Ridiculous. Who the fuck are these dumb fucking mods always in our thread? Why the fuck did the last thread get closed? Why can't people have a regulare debate in our threads? Who the fuck are these people to dictate what we do. Fucking Bullshit.

PARTY WOLF YOU'RE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT GET OUT OF OUT THREADS. FUCK YOUR MODS AND YOUR POWERS YALL HAV NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

BITCHES.

Toronto has their own business and does their own thing. Thread gets locked.

Oof loses a MM, AMERICANS come and troll our thread. Thread gets locked.

Vints and Silent have a simple debate, no one is getting upset. Thread gets locked.

How bored and useless can the Mods be? This is truly out of hand and NEEDS to be dealt with immeadiately.

Last edited:
DINO, your wish is my command. you now have one toronto thread.

since, clearly nothing else has worked, within the hour i will un-delete all of the posts for as far back as i can tolerate reading. as of this moment, your toronto thread, in addition to being a hostile and unnavigable hole, will be the cluttered mess that you guys have made it into. have fun with it. as of now, only canadian moderators will have the OK to sponge up this abortion.

you have two weeks, as a group, to grow the f*** up. after that, to better accommodate newcomers for SC2HDO, if this thread hasn't pulled its own head out of its ass, it will simply be deleted. all of it. you guys can decide if that is what you want.

Grow the Fuck up?!

If I recall, we had our own debates on issues and no one else was needed to be involved. But certain mods felt in necessary.

Then Oof loses a MM and posts wall - o - text. But somehow USA PLAYERS/TROLLS felt it necessary to talk shit to Oof, and thread is LOCKED? Due to USA BS?

Then Vints and Chu-Fye have a pointless debate about nothing. They threathen each other. Instead of deleting and handing out bans, YOU LOCK OUR THREAD?

Now I dont even know what happen. Silent and Vints have another random debate, no Hostility, AND THE THREAD GETS LOCKED?

Of course I put this in SC5 Multi. If Mods can abuse their power and do what they want, I have the freedom to post things where I see fit.

Seriously, you Mods need something better to do. You talk about how our community is going to shit etc YET YOU PERPETUATE THE DRAMA WITH YOUR USELESS POSTS. YOUR ALL GUILTY OF IT.

Thank You Lobo for combining the threads again, I really dont mind. From now one please PUNISH THE FLAMERS, including your precious Mods who come in here to post stupid pictures or comments.

If you guys dont like what I'm saying here, I will GLADLY give you a reason to start using your mod powers.

Thank You

Disgust_707676_1567263.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back