[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I played the crap out of SC2 when I was younger and I'm definitely looking forward to again but any of the Iaito fighters didn't exist yet so I dunno who I'll be playing D:

IM HOSTING THIS THURSDAY.

If you want to come over chill and play some calibur send me a pm and ill send you the address.

I have a projector and 2 ps3's, not sure how many people are coming but if you can bring a ps3 or a tv/monitor let me know in case its needed.

Its going to be pretty much the entire day so you can come whenever.

Getting new internet soon, the one i have now lags so much ( fuck rogers ) and im getting tired of fighting online noobs. Im craving some epic offline games.

Come fight for your life.

also there will be weed if you are into such things O.O

Last edited:
i feel like i need must take a page from vince.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. ONLY 4 OR 5 PEOPLE ARE COMING? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

DOES NO ONE LOVE SOUL CALIBUR ENOUGH TO PUT ASIDE SOME SHIT???

HAVE WE ALL NOT BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YEARS?? WHERE IS THAT MOTIVATION TO PLAY!!!!

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT IN ANYWAY TRY TO!!!

vince junior and senior stryder franman ( insert new players name ) and all the other fucks who love this game come fucking play it.

you know you cant play calibur with normal people, they stand no chance. heres your chance to play others who know how to play and who truly enjoy the game.

SEND ME A FUCKING MESSAGE SAYING YOU CAN COME!!!!!!!!!

i feel like i need must take a page from vince.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. ONLY 4 OR 5 PEOPLE ARE COMING? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

DOES NO ONE LOVE SOUL CALIBUR ENOUGH TO PUT ASIDE SOME SHIT???

HAVE WE ALL NOT BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YEARS?? WHERE IS THAT MOTIVATION TO PLAY!!!!

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO COME. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT IN ANYWAY TRY TO!!!

vince junior and senior stryder franman ( insert new players name ) and all the other fucks who love this game come fucking play it.

you know you cant play calibur with normal people, they stand no chance. heres your chance to play others who know how to play and who truly enjoy the game.

SEND ME A FUCKING MESSAGE SAYING YOU CAN COME!!!!!!!!!
Wordddd...

Ok, who's confirmed attending? I know I am.
Lets see if Oofmatic can make it. He's going to NEC and I know he can use this session as a prep up for the tournament.
Who else is coming Chaos?

franman ( insert new players name ) and all the other fucks who love this game come fucking play it.
As much as I respect your motivation, since you specifically listed my name I'll post what OOFMATIC posted to Chu-fye "Ppl are busy with their lives" and that includes myself.

Sorry dude, you called me out at a bad time, I can't afford the extra travel time + game play time to be wasted on this. I've got an education to finish and it's tough.

Also you can't always rely on the same small group of ppl to show up; eventually they may come across something important in their lives to deal with.

Since keeping the community active is a big concern, why don't you promote our scene? Have you actually tried placing posters on boards? Place flyers in mailboxes, spread the word about our scene in Facebook, Twitter etc., make a youtube blog?

Last edited:
Great games with Chu-Fye, offline is the online connection I've always wanted.

Was REALLY fun, you bitches missed out.

im for sure gonna host again in the near future. ill try to announce it as early as possible so people can clear there schedule.

maybe we can have a small tournament at my place or something.

(insert new player here) confirmed for bitch-tier

Really wish I could've made it but I'm smack in the middle of finals. :x I know that's excuses but I'll try to make any other future sessions to meet you guys for offline goodness

possible dropout for scv I could make it as a stripper

plus women will pay money to pay attention to you

Funny, SC2HDO's connection changes to be good now. Too bad, the functions of online mode sucks. What a waste.
Come on. Let's play ranking.

Now I await SC3 AE version C to come on PS4 and Xbox One probably after I graduate from school.

BTW I spotted Kyper in my school. You guys remember Kyper... Raph player in SC4 and SC3. He's in his final semester of the program I'm taking in Seneca.

Last edited:
It will be cool if they bring SC3 AE online to PS4 and Xbox one. I hope Namco will not give us the same crappy online mode again. lol.......
Yea, Kyper. I remember he seems quit the job on bestbuy and go back to school?

I am never buying any remake whatsoever of any old game AGAAINNNNN...
In as great as SC2 was, it doesnt hold a candle to SCV, although its as much fun.
However Namco really did us an injustice.
I try so hard to enjoy this filth of a port, yet after 10 mins I am back on SCV.

Sigh... n I was sooooo excited for this.
Namco... is Namco.. Nuff said.

I need more offline, but cant host for a week or 2.

Is anyone doing anything? id be down to go play somewhere.

Lets set something up, doesn't matter where as long as there's a lot of us there.

Who Is Interested?

I need more offline, but cant host for a week or 2.

Is anyone doing anything? id be down to go play somewhere.

Lets set something up, doesn't matter where as long as there's a lot of us there.

Who Is Interested?

Just tell me what days you are ready, Ill check my schedule and we can set it up. Lets see if we can at least do a 4 man session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back