[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
so no one around Toronto cares about offline anymore? Disappointing.

Anyway i got new internet so i dont lag online anymore.

Add me PSN: AwakenedBeing-

One Week is too long between posts.

Is anyone down to play Soul Calibur FIVE at my house Saturday and/or Sunday? We can Stream NEC and Eat Popcorn as well!!

I got 32" LCD, 19" LCD, and old 42" CRT (PS2 SC2?)

Also I have a 3rd (extra) PS3 Pad, not sure when but someone must have left it here.

Also I got like 6 DC controllers, VMU/Jump Pack, some games. Someone bring a DC!!

Sadly I havent bought a new PS3 yet or PS4 (no games). My cousin has been having some issues recently so I havent even been able to meet up with him to even play.

Interest?

Dino, I'm down to play SC5 on Saturday. What time do you start it? Hopefully, we can have 3+ people gathering. If it ends up just 2 people, then I probably just play it for 2 hour for just practising. Let's me know if you are ok.

Let's see if I can get excitement back on SCV after my SC2HDO's depression.

Last edited:
Wallace, Sun I message me when you guys are free, and let me know if you guys wanna play Today or tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out when the NEC stream might be on.

Good luck to Reptile and Partisan, suck that they must face each other, but I hope they can take this tournament. Also somehow trash bag got top 8?

Dino if your doing something and if people are going I can only stay till 5.

Not good. The Toronto SC5 scene seems dead.

Your PS4 went to Japan and now you come to Toronto. I guess you shift the position of yours for Junior. What do you want from him? Junior hates facebook and facebook hates him. What did you do to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back