TTT: Soul Calibur V Results (Feb. 26th)

Just saw the stream, good camera work in the team tourney. Everyone really needs to see what a miserable sub human piece of shit waste of life I really am.

Yo I don't wanna get on your bad side or whatever but what's the point of saying things like this to people? I can't imagine you really want sympathy or something so what's the point? One of the hardest things for a lot of people is the ability to just be humble. Instead you just kinda rage and no one likes that including yourself. So be cool yo -- getting better with anything is all about time investment and I'll prove it ;)

I don't remember saying that...

LET'S TAKE A CLOSE LOOK TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY.
I think LP is a much better player overall

I don't see Partisan losing to any Canandian player, as he is by far the best player

NOTICE THE WORDS "MUCH BETTER" AND "BY FAR".

I WOULDN'T REMEMBER THESE WORDS EITHER, IF I WERE TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY. ADMIT IT. YOU'RE A COMPETITIVE ASSHOLE LIKE THE REST OF US AND YOU WANT BEEF.

BRING IT.

Vince: Your an idiot. Posting in all caps and higher size? Really? What's the point your trying to make with this? It's really sad that your the most quietest person outside of your computer.

NeoRussell

Lol I love you Canadians! I had fun playing you all yesterday.

VINTS: YO SON YOU SO CRAZY DOG! WHY YOU ALWAYS POSTIN IN ALL CAPS NIG! DAMN HOMIE SHIT FROGS!
BLAT BLAT BANANA SPLIT! GOOD GAMES MOFO SEE YOU ONLINE! WORD!

Oofmatic: That Dampierre Tech was solid! You got those JF kicks off way more than i thought you would. Good games man I'll see you online.

Franz: You are one funny dude! I hope we get to chat again at the next tourney. Bananna Tempura was the shit!

MrNoNameNatsu player man that was sick: Good games during the tournament and after! Hope you feel better! Get some cough drops!

NeoRussel: Dude that Sushi place was top tier! Congrats on Second place mang you deserve it!

The rest of canada: I wish I had time play the rest of you. You're all so solid. Mad jealous you have some much competition out there. Until next time.

LET'S TAKE A CLOSE LOOK TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY.

NOTICE THE WORDS "MUCH BETTER" AND "BY FAR".

I WOULDN'T REMEMBER THESE WORDS EITHER, IF I WERE TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY. ADMIT IT. YOU'RE A COMPETITIVE ASSHOLE LIKE THE REST OF US AND YOU WANT BEEF.

BRING IT.

Oh, but thats true, he is way better player than you.

First thing I did when I came home was go right to bed. I was completely exhausted from the event but it was really worth it. Lots of competition, lots of learning, lots of new discoveries.

Neorussell, Eli-- thanks for running the brackets and keeping them in order. Very well done as always. I wasn't able to get games in with you Russ, but gg Eli.

Oofmatic- you knocked me out in the tournament so it was pretty refreshing to get revenge in the team tourney. Very nice Ezio, I feel like I just got lucky. Pretty soon Le Bello will come with a vengeance in future tourneys to come.

Page- It was awesome to see you again and getting some gametime in with you especially working on ideas in practice mode. Keep that Nightmare going.

TinMan- It was good to put a face to a name. Thanks a lot although I don't think I was able to get any matches with you. I should have challenged that Natsu of yours in some casuals.

Hope to see everyone at the next event. Peace out.

Shoutout continuous.... to the players I played with.

Partisan, you broke my curse. Nice. Anyway, you makes Nightmare to be broken. Stop it. =D I learned somethings from your nightmare, but Curse continuous.....

Russell, SC2's Raphael is gay. Stop poking on me. I know how to beat you next times. However, I'm happy I got third place.

Kowtow, I can't believe I have chance to play with you in SC2, not SC5. XD. GGs. Curse to the X. Sorry about that I'm poor and only have $5 in my pocket. XD

Wen, Old buddy is back. Thanks to play SC5 with me for trainning. It is too bad. By stage wise, you probably can get better place.

Bigrichez, What a close match. GGs. Keep it up. We're competing to the best with a thousand nightmare players in SC5. Don't know what makes SC5 nightmare become popular? XD Everyone has the good nightmare too.

Harry, big step... big step... flip back... flip back. Wee.... Seriously, thanks for the Anti-Natsu's trainning. Let's help each others.

Eli, when you are ready, call me out to test. I know you can do it. Just slow climbing like in SC4.

BK4K, long time no play. I can help to figure out the Nightmare's weakness next times. We need to play more.

The ZWIE guy, you have potential. GGs. Tell me your name, please.

Yeah Partisan's Nightmare was an eye opener. I thought I had that character completely on lock, but Troy showed me otherwise. The rest of you Nightmares need to watch him closely and try to emulate that style, constantly going for stance pressure like some of you do isn't gonna cut it against people that know the matchup.

Back