TV Shows

You want to talk about old TV shows? I've got something for ALL of you. especially you, KnightWarrior. It was an ABC original miniseries that came on back in 1987. When I saw it I was at my great grandma's house where she and my aunt would watch it when babysitting me. I saw a lot of stuff on that television. That one part of the intro to General Hospital where it shows the building and the words "General Hospital" on the screen is burned into my brain. Anyway, I didn't know wtf was going on in this miniseries show because I was too young to understand, but every evening it would come on they'd watch it and I'd look at it with them until it was time for me to go to bed. I'm surprised it's on DVD lmfao.

Out on a Limb

http://www.amazon.com/Out-Limb-ABC-Video-Version/dp/B0009J4D7I

*waits for someone to even remember this damn show lmfao*

I watch shows like Hell's Kitchen and Survivor. I also enjoy anime like Naruto, shows like ABCs Wipeout, and Comedy Central stand-up on occasion (not their cartoons like South Park, I seem to be the only one to hate it). My fav show is The Soup on E (only show on E worth watching).

You want to talk about old TV shows? I've got something for ALL of you. especially you, KnightWarrior. It was an ABC original miniseries that came on back in 1987. When I saw it I was at my great grandma's house where she and my aunt would watch it when babysitting me. I saw a lot of stuff on that television. That one part of the intro to General Hospital where it shows the building and the words "General Hospital" on the screen is burned into my brain. Anyway, I didn't know wtf was going on in this miniseries show because I was too young to understand, but every evening it would come on they'd watch it and I'd look at it with them until it was time for me to go to bed. I'm surprised it's on DVD lmfao.

Out on a Limb

http://www.amazon.com/Out-Limb-ABC-Video-Version/dp/B0009J4D7I

*waits for someone to even remember this damn show lmfao*

I don't know that show..

But I keep on forgetting more shows

Sister Sister

anywho..

chuck, (just got on board)
30 rock, (just got on board)
The Office,
House,
Scrubs,
Terminator the Sarah Conner Chronciles
Californication
The History channel and Discovery channel events ie shark week, dinosaur planet etc.
Fringe,

shows no longer aired:
Nick at night Dik Van Dyke show
F troop
I love Lucy
I Dream of Genie
Cheers
Friends
The Jeffersons
Living single
X files
In living color

animated aired, also no longer running new episodes and not counting anime:
gargoyles
goof troop
chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Duck Tales
fuck it, basically your whole disney afternoon line up
animaniacs
Tiny toon adventures
looney toons
tom and Jerry
Godzilla Power hour
your hanabarbera line up
popeye
felix the cat
batman (series all)
Earthworm Jim
TMNT 80's version.
simpsons (grew up with them, it's like family, even if they're running out of ideas...)
family guy
american dad
venture bros
boondocks

and if i add anime that's just way too much to be listed.

Back