Types of Scrubs

I'm kind of a 'no-disadvantage' scrub, mixed with 'F**K YOU, BUTTON INPUTS' and One-true-combo.

Although I tend to laugh it off when I lose... unless it's 'Rugi.

I would have said I'm also style>skill, but I don't rag on others because they don't try to take to the skies. Or dropkick on disadvantage when your opponent is just throwing out AAs.

Troll Scrub: Someone who pretends to be a scrub. They usually trash talk to get people upset.

Scrub talker: These scrubs usually hang around forums to call people scrubs to show how superior they are, thinking they are a "true player" who think they are playing the game right, when they are applying their own rules much like the scrubs they talk about.

Honestly i think everyone acts like a scrub one way or another, the moment you complain yourself about someone or have a gripe with something.

Types of scrubs:

Medical Scrub.
Cheap-scrubs.jpeg

Scrubbing Brush
brush.jpg

Scrubbing Bubbles
314180_10150263373039999_437995430_n.jpg

Scrub Brush
clouds%20&%20scrub%20brush%201x%201024X768.jpg

Scrubzerker: He's always right, never backs down from a fight, speaks opinions which becomes facts, biggest bully/troll, & retardedly strong to shut up. These are known to be the most powerfulest of all scrubs.

Types of scrubs:

Medical Scrub.
Cheap-scrubs.jpeg

Scrubbing Brush
brush.jpg

Scrubbing Bubbles
314180_10150263373039999_437995430_n.jpg

Scrub Brush
clouds%20&%20scrub%20brush%201x%201024X768.jpg

Hangover 3: a scrubtastic view

With his trusty scrubbing brush and his scrubbing bubble buddies, the medical scrub was off on some adventure to scrub a bathroom. However, he ended up getting wasted at a local bar because he was an alcoholic. As a result, the medical scrub wandered off in the scrub brush of a wilderness. The Johnson's family company will never see him again for the medical scrub was notorious for getting major hang overs....

The end. /bad story

Back