UMBC Weekly Tournament

Hudathan

[09] Warrior
DATE AND LOCATION:

Wednesday, November 5th @ 8:00pm
Come at 6:00pm if you want to get some casuals in before the tournament.

UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Commons Game Room

No entry fee, no venue fee. Just show up and bring your 'A' game.

RULES

• Double Elimination
• Rounds consist of 60 second time limit
• Random Stage Selection for every match
• All stages are currently legal for play
• All matches played at 100% health/gauge
• Character Customization is allowed
• Custom Characters are banned
• Bonus chars banned
• All infinites are banned! No exceptions
• Button Mapping allowed
• Algol, Vader, Yoda banned

• It's preferable if you bring your own controllers/sticks.
• We like it very much when people can bring controller/stick converters, so if you happen to have a converter, please bring it with you.

Please don't be late. If you are going to be late, call us beforehand so we can hold the start till you arrive. If you have been to one of our tournaments before, you should have recieved someone's phone number in which you can contact. If you haven't, please send either SWBeta or Hudathan a PM. I stress this. Help me help you play in a well organized tournament.

We can only hold the start of a tournament for about 10-15 mins, because security is strict about closing the game room by midnight. If you are going to be very late, it is possible that you might either start out in the losers brackets or not be able to compete in the tournament altogether, so please come early.

Reggie and myself can't make it today.

Reggie is foaming at the mouth and shit because tonight is apparently the midnight release for that new world of warcraft expansion, so he wants to wait in line with the other losers, and I have some business to take care of.

Have fun, people.

Pretty gay how no one showed up. O.o; People need to post that shit cause coming all the way down there and getting my ass kicked by Lizardman by David for 3hrs wasn't so much fun, lol. I learned some shit, but still....lame.

Back