*UPDATED* TTT: Toronto Toonie Tourney

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
TTT: Toronto Toonie Tourney

toonie.jpg

10 Boultbee Ave.
Recreational room, on the main floor in the lobby where the elevators are. When you walk in, the elevators are on your right, the door to the rec room will be on your left.

My cell: 647 995 0509

My apartiment is 702
Buzz #184

TTC directions:

Take the 72 Pape bus from Pape station, get off at Bane Ave. Walk one block in the same direction (south), turn left (east) on Withrow Ave. Walk to the dead end, and down the steps. The building will be on your left.

Entry fee: $2

Start Time: 4pm, you may arrive as early as 12 noon (and possibly earlier if you contact me first).

Tournament Rules:

-Standard SC4 tournament double elimination rules.
-All characters including Star Wars, Algol, Hilde, and Bonus (*) characters are legal.
-Create-a-Soul characters are banned.
-WF/LF/GF are best of 5 Matches.
-Payout - 70/20/10

Equipment:

-4 TV's
-PS3 + SC4
-X360 + SC4 (1 controller only)
-TV + PS3 + SC4 (Vince)
-PS3 + SC4 (Salizburg)
-PS3 + SC4 (Eli123s)
-TV? (Partisan)

Please post if you can bring a TV/console and I will update.

I'm looking to make this a monthly event. Come and show your support for the game and prove that SC4 is not dead!

There may also be a Power Stone 2 side tournament!

If I can find a Case to carry my TV, then I'll bring it. If that's the case (or if someone else brings an HD TV) I'll have my recording stuff handy for some pretty HD videos to reflect upon afterwards.

Power Stone 1 > Power Stone 2.

This is the truth.

I love LoadingReadyRun, but the comments on that video . . . good god, THE COMMENTS. I know everyone says it's pointless reading youtube comments, but goddamn.

In any case, I'm hyped and can bring my PS3. And all shall know the wrath of Powerstone's cyborg-motorbike-cowboy dude.

I just want to remind you guys that unlike some other tournaments in other regions, all characters will be allowed. This includes Hilde, Algol, Scheherazade, Shura, Angol Fear, Kamikirimusi, and Ashlotte. The only ones banned are creat-a-soul characters.

So make sure you practice to be at your best, and prepare for anything! :)

Good shit on the no bans policy. I'm caking up again (aka money). So I am gonna be one of the few U.S. people to come out there and return the favor. Not this one but either the one after or the one after that one. Hope to see large numbers at this.

Oh thee noble Something-Unique, will you allow me the honor of playing your Kilik first-to-five, free of monetary expenses? Money matches aren't really my thing.

Americans North of the Border?!?! We might have to up the Ante in ths tourney.

So real confirmation, I'll be there ! I know I canceled several times in the past, but my bus ticket is already paid ! Thanks to megabus, cheap tickets = nice Soul Calibur tournament possible ^^ I'll be happy to see all of you for the first time ! Hopefully, I'll be able to represent the Montréal community in a good way !

Amaury I know you're gonna stomp my nuts for this, but it seems like I can't attend this tourney.

I really wanted to go, but problem is my bro is busy studying for exams so I have to take over his place every Saturday from now on including the 27th. Saturdays are the busiest days more so than any other week day and I'm needed for family business.

I regret not showing up, but family needs comes first.

I don't mind coming out on Sundays instead if anyone wants to hold tournaments/gatherings on that day.

And I'm happy about this being a monthly thing :D. If I can't come out this time (a birthday event could get in the way this time), then next time.

Edit: Oh! and happy valentines day !! woo woo!

Back