Vader video thread

Here are a few more vids from the same player OOF posted

The Vader player is EXTREMELY good, but he did have wasted opportunitys as XOmegaGold said with 4A+B and 1 instance where he landed a 3B+K. Although in these high level games, you have to have guaranteed combos so it's understandable.

His style is very interesting to watch because he doesn't use 1B/1BA. I think I only spotted him using it once or twice. He also never uses 4B, and rarely uses 3B+K. It's very unusual to see Vader played like that.

Sorry about my videos not being there, I'll have them back up soon, as well as some new ones from a recent tournament.

I really wonder why that Vader almost never uses 1Ba, like Oof said, he only threw it out there twice and the single 1B once.

Yea, like Oof said, his style is unique to say the least, I don't think I've ever seen a Vader player that doesn't use the staple 1B/1BA. Also on the pick-ups, he seems to play it really safe in always using 6A+B, especially when he has a full force meter he could opt for more damage. A few things he could work on, like maybe using the pickup after 3B+K, but other than that, he has amazing reaction time and unbelievable step.

I think working in more force canceling moves would help his game out. I also find it funny to hear Vader's Japanese voice, I'm so use to the English one :P

I think working in more force canceling moves would help his game out. I also find it funny to hear Vader's Japanese voice, I'm so use to the English one :P
Vader's Japanese voice just adds to the overall hilarity that is Vader. Gotta love the death cry that lasts for at least 5 seconds.

Hey I finally have some vids of my vader. I was playing against Bifordus so it was pretty fun. I didnt do as well as i would of liked but what can you do

part1

part 2

Here are all my vids from the recent Toronto tournament. Enjoy!

Grand Finals

Toronto vs Buffalo Team Battle (5v5, Ironman)

(batteries died near the end of this match)

Money Match

(Best of 3, $10)

um all these videos are marked private and I cna not see them? how can i get access?

Sezy indeed I was just suprised it worked as many times as it did, watching the vids though i wish i would have used the Force impact a lot more. But once you use it a few times people get wise and then i would have been whiffing. Megiddo lets get some games going whenever man I would like to have a killer room with alot of players but some one on ones are alright too.

What are these TJ's are you talking about? I'm sure I know the move, but just the letters of it are throwing me off.

What are these TJ's are you talking about? I'm sure I know the move, but just the letters of it are throwing me off.

TJ is tech jump dude it threw me off until i went to the newbie silencer thread and looked it up

Back