Vader video thread

Oh man there were some really smart ring out setups in those vids not to mention how good you are at hit confirming overall best vader ive seen.

Very nice as always OOF. My only problem is that you may have been a little bit too 1BA happy there don't you think?
To be honest, I don't really think I was. There were many factors that caused me to lose whenever I did, and 1BA wasn't really a main one. And even if someone is consistently ducking and punishing it, I prefer to just do single 1B's to mix it up instead of toning down how much I use that move. I feel it's one of Vader's most important moves and he needs it, especially for frame traps.

OOf,..Vader has a couple tough matches..i watched closely a few matches in particular..i like how you added a few things :) .. ya missed a few guaranteed things, eh ..it happens with Vader from time to time, he has so much to digest!!(it might not look like it to others though)..but it was fun to watch and you played well sir!

Here are some vids from Evo, Nats, and T10:

EVO:

NATIONALS:

T10:

Team Tournaments:

Singles:

Casuals:

There were some more vids off JustKill that were lost, but if I find the memory card I'll upload them. There were also some more tournament vids of myself that the french players recorded at Nats, but they didn't upload them yet.

Nice work man!, good to see these up....

I've recently had my internet service shut off with Comcast(switching to Fios finally), so for now till its official I'm at the local library doing my checking in , so from here on i'l be checking in daily with what's going on..OOF, i hope you find that memory stick man, i know you put a lot of work capping those vids.

OOF I will study you and play like you and combine it with my play style so that I can start going to competitions too and defeat you.......I doubt I would win

Dude, 4:26 on the first video, A+B from 44B?! I didn't even know you could do that, or am I looking at it wrong? Was it just a perfectly timed post frame A+B? Cuz I swear it looks like he starts it before 44B is done. Oh and the impact exchange was epic, I love the fake outs you were using, haha.

I did attempt to Force GI numerous times, but they always ended up whiffing and i got punished for it. Believe me, i wanted to, however, the risk vs. reward ended up being too big.

Megiddo_Flare...

1st thing is...use much less 4B against a mitsu, use it only when you need to pretty much.. 4B not tracking = mitsu 88_22B punishable which is a no no and leads directly into a tech trap for more serious damage..though he was missing a lot of the opportunity anyways so i guess the match play evened out with each other.

Another neat tip is DON'T use Force JI so much at even frames..more when you have advantage or frame trap and they try to squeeze an opportunity for a comeback attack..and this way you save much more Force meter for better damage combos/RO's when it matters...PLUS you dont have to worry about that whole risk vs reward ratio

Nice 66B charge cancel combo. I would do it but i end up saving my force gauge for more powerful combos i like to do. But that does look pretty. When the first 66B cancel is blocked then grab his ass next time lol. That might make him duck for that 3B+K sometimes after he or who ever blocks the 66B cancel. Nice vids though. The only ones i have are me being drunk and playin in Seattle, that my homeboy recorded LOL. I will be posting some of myself next week and would like some critiquing of me.

Back