Viola is Amy (CAS Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who are you fighting against? a computer? i personally don't see any resemblance between Amy and Viola besides eye color. everything else is chaff. people say the clothes are alike. so if i put that outfit on my dog then she's Amy? and the hair means nothing because i doubt Amy was the only one in knowledge of curled hair in that age. the real features like the face have zero similarities. what made me first realize this is the mouth. Amy's mouth was small. very small. Viola has the widest mouth in the game besides maybe Tira. also a key feature Amy had was those darned baby cheeks. if that was something she had at 16 then it's most likely something that's going to remain with her for a long time through her adult hood. I'm just sayin' though. i don't like it when people spout off that something's absolute when it obviously isn't backed by evidence or anything. and title reminds me of a youtube scam.

(oh and don't forgot that Viola is right handed while amy was left)

Damn Vincent you just chopped up the guys hard work..

I personally think that Viola and Amy look alike.
i'm sorry. i'm just tired of this same phrase. "Viola is Amy!" with nothing to back it up. it's like they are trying to provoke people. even his 1st post states something along these lines. he got his provoke he wanted.

Err... maybe the pictures I just added in will provide some clarity. And no, I didn't dress up a dog and call it Amy.

i'm sorry. i'm just tired of this same phrase. "Viola is Amy!" with nothing to back it up. it's like they are trying to provoke people. even his 1st post states something along these lines. he got his provoke he wanted.

From my post: "Now that I have your attention...". I just said a shocking statement to get people to notice my first post on the forums, now I be cry now.

Err... maybe the pictures I just added in will provide some clarity. And no, I didn't dress up a dog and call it Amy.
sorry. it really didn't. you can make Leixia look exactly like xianghua with little work but she still isn't. just don't go putting your title and 1st post into something that will mislead anyone. there was a whole entire thread that went on forever over this topic and a lot of people want this argument settled. i came here thinking i might get some answers or something similar and all i see is "now that i have your attention..." that made me roll my eyes and therefore you got that specific comment. if you think something don't post it as fact. it's not. it's opinion.

• Daishi said a character would be returning with a new fighting style
  • The whole amnesia thing makes sense
  • The flower motif and gothic lolita thing coincides perfect with each other from SCIV's Amy to SCV Viola
  • Same color pattern; navy blue, purple ish, pink-rose-ish
  • Same Voice Actor!!!! Lmao
There are alot of coincidences man.

sorry. it really didn't. you can make Leixia look exactly like xianghua with little work but she still isn't. just don't go putting your title and 1st post into something that will mislead anyone. there was a whole entire thread that went on forever over this topic and a lot of people want this argument settled. i came here thinking i might get some answers or something similar and all i see is "now that i have your attention..." that made me roll my eyes and therefore you got that specific comment. if you think something don't post it as fact. it's not. it's opinion.

Well sorry, I didn't know the Thought Police patrolled at midnight.

Well sorry, I didn't know the Thought Police patrolled at midnight.
you haven't been in 8wr long at all. this is me being nice compared to what some other people would say. you must watch what you say here because if not you will be bull rushed by a lot of people here.
  • Daishi said a character would be returning with a new fighting style
  • The whole amnesia thing makes sense
  • The flower motif and gothic lolita thing coincides perfect with each other from SCIV's Amy to SCV Viola
  • Same color pattern; navy blue, purple ish, pink-rose-ish
  • Same Voice Actor!!!! Lmao
There are alot of coincidences man.

there were also a lot of things daishi and tago said that didn't happen either. so i stop taking their word to heart before this topic popped up again. i just want so clarification. i don't care if there are so many super coincidences. people all thought that sophitia herself would be back in the game because of the picture but it was really a different person the whole time just with sophi's looks. people swore up and down that Zas, talim, or yun were going to be in the game. neither of them were. and the kick in the teeth when the three mimic characters were revealed knocked everyone's socks off.
the reason why i shrug this off was because in a game called bloody roar extreme a character was in it that looked super close like another character in previous titles. this is the second time this happened in the series mind you. turns out the guy was slightly different but was still a different character entirely. so i've seen this before which is the reason why i want the proof before jumping on the bandwagon this time.

who are you fighting against? a computer? i personally don't see any resemblance between Amy and Viola besides eye color. everything else is chaff. people say the clothes are alike. so if i put that outfit on my dog then she's Amy? and the hair means nothing because i doubt Amy was the only one in knowledge of curled hair in that age. the real features like the face have zero similarities. what made me first realize this is the mouth. Amy's mouth was small. very small. Viola has the widest mouth in the game besides maybe Tira. also a key feature Amy had was those darned baby cheeks. if that was something she had at 16 then it's most likely something that's going to remain with her for a long time through her adult hood. I'm just sayin' though. i don't like it when people spout off that something's absolute when it obviously isn't backed by evidence or anything. and title reminds me of a youtube scam.

(oh and don't forgot that Viola is right handed while amy was left)

who said she was 16

/hippo

//crit

who said she was 16

/hippo

//crit
op! the nick picking group has arrived. that's what i heard. i don't know if she was sixteen or not but that was part of the gigantic discussion. it was said amy was older than talim who is 15. that, we know for a fact. but that's not the topic at hand anyway. i didn't care to be super specific in that area because it's irrelevant to the conversation. so let's stay on topic please.
Viola is Amy

Deal with it.
proof please. if i can get that then i'll remain at peace forever. until then those words mean as much to me as the words of a crazy person.

op! the nick picking group has arrived. that's what i heard. i don't know if she was sixteen or not but that was part of the gigantic discussion. it was said amy was older than talim who is 15. that, we know for a fact. but that's not the topic at hand anyway. i didn't care to be super specific in that area because it's irrelevant to the conversation. so let's stay on topic please.

tell me when and where this has been said before you start calling out other people on inaccurate information.

tell me when and where this has been said before you start calling out other people on inaccurate information.
it's in the SC2 strategy guide. i wouldn't say it was a fact if i couldn't back it up. sheesh. let's think here people! i was just talking about that. i would do a 180 all the sudden. that would make myself look idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back