Viola is Amy (CAS Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Idiot. I'm mistaken?

Does Viola's profile NOT say 24 Tri-color star signs? Does SC3 NOT show Kilik cure Amy's soul edge curse in one of the two ends? Did i NOT say that this was not about proof? All i said is that there is more reasons to believe that she is than to believe that she isnt.

It's not proven no. and its obvious Namco wants to keep it a mistery, but all together its easier for fans to believe that she is Amy than that she isn't. If you cant accept that thats your problem. If you really don't care, prove it by shutting up about it.

No, you're correct, I meant 34. And I'm not certain where I got that she was 17 from in IV. Presumably I heard it somewhere back in the day and just thought it was correct.

So it's not about proving she's Amy, it's about giving reasons to believe she is, right? Well then you shouldn't have had any issue with my debunking of that prior list.

And yes. You're mistaken. You said that I sound like someone that can't accept that Amy = Viola or whatever. That's what you're mistaken about you gigantic, fantastic fool.

What has the SC3 ending got to do with uh, anything? Assuming she's now 24 (because Tri-Colour Star Signs = Years right?), and was cured in SC3, that means in SC4 she must've been 7. Fairly sure she wasn't there.

See, I'm not saying she is or isn't. Do I miss Amy? Yes. Do I think Viola should become Amy again? Not really. If Amy came back would I be happy? Yes. I'm not saying "SHE ISN'T YOU MUSTN'T BELIEVE!!!!!1!!1", what I'm saying is: "Here are your reasons for believing she is, here's an alternative explanation for those reasons".
Now, as you're unwilling to accept there may be other reasons for the things you so dearly believe in, then I'll have to just call it there. Because no matter what gets said, you'll just fangasm all over everything.

I still don't get what difference it makes though. Amy isn't a playable character. Deal with it.

You're entitled to believe what you want, but don't be surprised when someone argues against your reasons. This is life sweetheart, take notes.

So, allow me to reiterate one final time, for all Amy fanboys/girls/in-betweens, and please, feel free to quote me on this:

Until somethig is confirmed, it is not proof.
Unless you can prove something is true, it isn't.
Speculation is not confirmation.
Viola and Amy MIGHT BE the same person. But right now Viola is Viola.

If you absolutely need Amy so badly that it pains you so much that you must so obsessively inform everyone else of how wrong they are about anything that may suggest otherwise, make a CaS or go play SCIII/IV.

Edit: WHO THE FUCK IS BLOB? Oh. Bob. Yeah. I thought he was Amy. They both backflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back