This town needs an enema
I'm making this thread because for some reason, I don't see any of Voldos' bugs getting fixed. It might be because there isn't a specific place for us to list them. So if you've noticed any glitches or bugs with Voldo wether they be damaging or beneficial to his game, please list them here. I will add them to this post once they are tested. Include a video too if you're so inclined. If you're not able to, let me know and I will try and recreate it in a video for you. Thanks!
- Voldos Blind Stance 2A+B goes right through an opponent that is too close. An example would be to set up a training dummy Leixia to attack with K, get as close as possible and do BS 2A+B just as she kicks. Video example here.
- Sometimes Voldo's Caliostro Rush throws will back throw an opponent for no clear reason. I haven't figured out a way to consistently make this happen, but it seems to have to do with Quick Step. Video example here.
- 1(K) pushes too far back sometimes for his BS 2B+K to connect. This started happening more frequently post 1.02. Video example here.
- Voldos B,B and BS 8WR B whiff on close crouching opponents. Video to be made soon.
- Voldo can't Guard Impact lows while in Blind Stance