Voldo Glitches and Bugs

Okay, I've figured it out. It's all about WHEN you press B for the BS WR B. You don't have to press G at all for this glitch. It seems the timing is just after Voldo pulls his arm back to normal after BS 2a+b. Press B then, and he'll twitch duck right after if you timed it right. I'm going to do some more testing to see if this happens with other moves but this one is definitely solved. Thanks for the help, DIME!

Awesome, glad I could help. Never even thought to just exclude the Gs.

This glitch seems so useless, sadly. Haha. Don't forget it works with wr A, too!

Yeah, it does. I was really hoping you could do it over and over but it doesn't seem like it. I'll still try it online though. It WILL make CH BS WR A, BS WR B to hit easier lol.

You don't have to hit BS 2a+b. It can whiff or be blocked. So can the BS WR A or B after the BS 2a+b.

A new development with the BS 2A+B glitch. You can get the glitch to happen with BS 4A 6A, BS 8B, BS 6B, BS 4K, BS 6K, and BS 8K. These moves must be done after a BS 2A+B at the right time in ordeo to get the twitch duck to happen after the recovery. Still not very practical or useful.

Since Enk hasn't posted it yet, I'll steal his thunder.

A little while ago on Enk's stream, he found out that you can GI backturned and end up front turned.

This allows you to GI lows from backturned, which is pretty nifty.

The input is 4a+kA+B+K or 4a+k:B. The latter is easier on stick, and the first is easier on pad.

Neato keen.

I haven't seen it yet but from how it looks would you say it's a bug or an intended feature we just didn't discover until recently?

I'm going to have to practice this today and see if I can get it consistently. Most of the people I play against know about Voldo's weakness to lows while GI'ing in BS (mostly because I told them).

There's been many a match where I've been forced to stay front turned whether I wanted to or not because otherwise I knew that low would be coming eventually.

Since Enk hasn't posted it yet, I'll steal his thunder.

A little while ago on Enk's stream, he found out that you can GI backturned and end up front turned.

This allows you to GI lows from backturned, which is pretty nifty.

The input is 4a+kA+B+K or 4a+k:B. The latter is easier on stick, and the first is easier on pad.
How quickly does this need to be done?

Really quickly (my guess is 1f slide or something like that), but it's really good stuff.

Back