War Gods, a weird love affair

Psylocide

[09] Warrior
So... Who remembers this game for N64?

I remembered this 3D fighter as being absolutley amazing when i was younger, i think it was released in 97/98. And it kept on popping into my head like once a month, so i decided to go down to the local Last Stop CD shop and i picked up an N64 and this game(along with a few others, Nightmare Creatures FTW.) Not as great as i remembered though, combos are stupid long and the Fatalities spacing is very difficult, but it had to be one of my favorite fighters of my youth.

199248_28087.jpg
wargods_790screen003.jpg
wargods_790screen004.jpg

I did state that i was rather dissapointed when i played again, but for some reason that game just stuck in my head big time. I would just be sitting around doing anything and i'd be like "I wonder if i could get a copy of War Gods?" I did spend an awful lot of time playing it, and i believe it was my first 3D fighter. Just one of those totally nostalgic purchases.

A lot of us played a lot of bad fighters before we got into playing competitively. This would be one of those games.

Although I guess we can't blame you, people still play Mortal Kombat seriously.

OH MY GOD!
I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND I LOVED IT!
THIS GAME IS AAAWEEESSOOOMMEEE!!!!

I cannot remember how young I was when i got it, but i know i loved it. lol. the characters were so XD.
I had fun.
This and Trilogy were my jams back in 90-watever. ^_^

Back