We Didn't Start the Flame War!

Jaxel

Administrator
[youtube=We Didn't Start the Flame War]_QyYaPWasos[/youtube]
Kinda glad our community isn't like this.

Kinda? I'm so happy our community isn't like this everyday. Although it would be funny for a little bit.

You have a complaint about the moderation here?

I dont think there is a complaint about moderation here. I believe the guy who posted before you stated that members here are more subdued compared to the people in the video because they want to avoid the "big bad moderators." In a way, it was pretty much a compliment to moderators.

I dont think there is a complaint about moderation here. I believe the guy who posted before you stated that members here are more subdued compared to the people in the video because they want to avoid the "big bad moderators." In a way, it was pretty much a compliment to moderators.
I think it has more to do with anonymity. On the internet, anonymity lets people think they can get away with anything and everything. So people are assholes online because they cant do it offline. However, in a community like this, a large portion of the activity is offline; so naturally people act here as they would if they were in an offline scenario.

greaterinternetfuckwadtheory.jpg

I think it has more to do with anonymity. On the internet, anonymity lets people think they can get away with anything and everything. So people are assholes online because they cant do it offline. However, in a community like this, a large portion of the activity is offline; so naturally people act here as they would if they were in an offline scenario.

greaterinternetfuckwadtheory.jpg

Wow, a large portion is offline?
That sucks, for me at least. I think I live in like the most secluded area in the US.....Cincinnati, Ohio.

You have a complaint about the moderation here?
No. (Although ironically, the thread that I started yesterday got deleted, so I'm not sure what to think about that. >.>)

I'm saying that instead of insulting people directly, some people prefer to throw insults and say "I won't name names." for example... Since the moderators are overly present.

that was great :) I needed a smile..lol. I shall favorite and send to all my douchebag friends who will go to that youtube video and post how "uber gayz" it was :)

Back