Weapons?

Bokken
Bo
Bow
and a boat load of knives.

None of it is for self defense, though. For that I use my gray matter. :)

What kind of weapons do you carry around or keep in your house for self defense?

I carry a 2.3 inch locking blade knife

Good luck...

If I really feel the need, I do have my concealed weapons and pistol permit.

I own a Springfield 1911, Springfield XD-9 and the Ruger GP-100 .357.

I never carry though.

Good luck...

If I really feel the need, I do have my concealed weapons and pistol permit.

I own a Springfield 1911, Springfield XD-9 and the Ruger GP-100 .357.

I never carry though.

What state do you live in?

I have a sweet Persian blade located under my bed. It looks like this, except mine has a brown handle:

K04490-Begg-Todd-002.jpg

i beleived that crap abouth the pen being mightier than the sword, hence i keep a biro under my pillow... damn that wasnt funny at all. um.....ive got an l.e.d. torch in my car, does that count? lol hang on i just remembered, i actually have some nunchuks, forgot where i put them though.

I have a dagger in my drawer but i dont need it I can actually fight and if I see I might not win then I will just shoot the fuckers who break in then stab them with the dagger

I don't really keep weapons to protect myself so much as I'm a simple collector.
I have various katana, wakizashi and tanto sets, naginatas, bokkens, axes, daggers, claymores, and the like.

.357 Colt Mark II Trooper
AK-SKS
Marlin 336c
Mauser K98

I live in Oklahoma, what do you expect?

Nice collection of old rifles.

The only things you could consider weapons in my house are sporting equipment, kitchen utensils and tools. I don't have any purpose-built weapons so in the event of a zombie invasion a shovel or baseball bat will have to suffice.

I often shove an arm or a hand under my pillow to "beef up" the pillow to the right height. Having an axe under my pillow would not bode well for my poor little fingies.

Back