Weshookhands' CAS shenanigans

I like Belzebuth a lot...dat nose ring :) but might i suggest using another the allegiance costume as underwear for a more convincing pentagram impression...check out my Lucifer CAS if u need a visual cue...
Here's another try at the pentagram conundrum:

Most fabulous and eye catching creations my friend :D! I do apologize for writing this review so late and not giving your creations the attention they so deserve from me, so much other stuff have been demanding my attention lately. But here I am now, ready for some through and through reviewing ;).

Puffy Alien Astronaut: VERY eyecatching head design :D! So out of the fox thinking with it. I believe you used two balls and cat eyes ExEqs, the fox mask equipment and some clever stickers to make such a unique look ;). The dominating white colour theme with black gear parts here and there only emphazises his eyecatching factor. The equipment choices ( including his coat legs ) vary really well to give his attire that costume design and Yoshimitsus style fits well to his mysterious ( and funny XD ) essence and vibe. The overall white colouring however seems a bit too bright to me, unless you aimed for it from the start, so tuning them down a bit to give them more natural look would improve him. His right Yoshimitsu hand is also standing too much out from his white and black colour theme ( not sure wether it can be even coloured ) but still.

Ornithopedia: Once again, intirgueing and funny idea of using the witch books ExEq in such an unorthodox way to give her such unique facial look ( compeleted with the use of Voldo horn I believe ) :). I´m also impressed how you managed to link her scale armor so well with her arm and foot gear using the turtle skin animal patterning and right kind of iron/golden colouring. The bright coloured, plain bird skirt brings that nice differiation and lining between her legs and upper body, which would look rather repeating and too all over her without it. Zazalamels style and colouring of the scythe fit to her mysterious theme well.

Avalinx: She looks pretty badass with her stern look. scared face, long red hair, all her gears and utilizing Geralt style. Yes, I did notice how well you utilized patterning to give her scale armor so much more depth and cool look, I really like it ;)! The head ornament ExEq fills the otherwise empty and dull space on her chest well, working with her armor gear, particulary with sanctified chest plate to achieve more coherensive look on her. The metal and gold colouring of her armor and gears really harmonize with each other well and for once I see how well the sanctified armor on the feet fit to the CAS without looking too bulky or big. The white on her valkyrie armor doesn´t work so well with the rest of her colouring, but since it cannot be altered for some bloody unknown reasons ( yes, game developers, I´m pointing my finger at you XD ), it´s a necessary evil and I understand it. All her gear is complemented By Geralts appropriate swords and sheats on her back.

Lucielle: And last but most definetily not least, the other redhead of the bunch. She looks pretty with Amys messy hair and stern yet kinda cute looking face ( perhaps it´s the Amys messy hair that does that XD? ). Your gear choiches for her as well as her colour theme are solid, fit well to her elegant Amy style and are not too bright ( colours ) either. You added the nice touch to her belt design By adding the stickers to it so that it would seem like the belt would go on around her hips more than it really does, like you said, to cover up the clipping issue with it. Good job ;)! You achieved you idea of her being "poor-looking, run down, thief kind of character" rather well, with the dirt stickers on her face, left side of her chest on the jacket, torn up cape with a simple gray line on it as well as adding the sticker to her knee to look like broken fabric with skin showing right under it. I don´t however spot that much of a use of ExEq on her, so it would be nice to see her with some sort of such stuff utilized according to her theme

Overall, seriously nice work with all of them my friend ;)! I´m most eagerly expecting what you will come up to enterntain us with next :).

I love Ornithopedia she looks like she could be a guardian of knowledge or an ancient library.
You Really nailed the poor thief look for Lucielle with out using the more obvious clothing choices.

I kinda had similiar thoughts about Ornithopedia being a guardian of knowledge and stuff ;).

Overall, seriously nice work with all of them my friend ;)! I´m most eagerly expecting what you will come up to enterntain us with next :).
Thank you for your detailed review! Much appreciated!

Puffy Alien Astronaut:
I used three ball ExEqs, two for the head, the third is on his right hand. No cat ears necessary, as they come with the fox mask. Unfortunately, ExEq cannot be stickered, so the white deviates a little from the space suit white. That bright, popping white was intentional and can only be done using said stickers (did something similar with Ghost Yoshimitsu).

Ornithopedia:
Glad you like her :) Voldo's horn, yup!

Avalinx:
I feel the same way about the uncolourable white parts. It's a shame really, and unfortunately not the only case of that problem. But in the end, it doesn't disturb the design's overall flow too much, especially in-game, so I'm okay with it. As for the boots, I recommend fine-tuning body proportions to adjust the size and bulkiness of some of the equipment. In this case, calve size is set to zero. It can really make quite the difference, but of course only works for CAS characters, but not for the regular cast. Reviewing some of your creations, I noticed that some of your characters' stats seem to be pretty much maxed out most of the time, and I supposed that to be your, um, preference lol. If not though, I think perhaps some designs would look more delicate by cutting back on thigh circumference maybe.

Lucielle:
I love, love, LOVE that you didn't spot any of the three ribbon ExEqs I used to cover up her dress's short skirt :D I wanted to add some frills and frays to the pirate's bride hip piece and her overall look, so I'm very happy that it's obviously not that noticable.

Last edited:
Thank you for your detailed review! Much appreciated!

Puffy Alien Astronaut:
I used three ball ExEqs, two for the head, the third is on his right hand. No cat ears necessary, as they come with the fox mask. Unfortunately, ExEq cannot be stickered, so the white deviates a little from the space suit white. That bright, popping white was intentional and can only be done using said stickers (did something similar with Ghost Yoshimitsu).

Ornithopedia:
Glad you like her :) Voldo's horn, yup!

Avalinx:
I feel the same way about the uncolourable white parts. It's a shame really, and unfortunately not the only case of that problem. But in the end, it doesn't disturb the design's overall flow too much, especially in-game, so I'm okay with it. As for the boots, I recommend fine-tuning body proportions to adjust the size and bulkiness of some of the equipment. In this case, calve size is set to zero. It can really make quite the difference, but of course only works for CAS characters, but not for the regular cast. Reviewing some of your creations, I noticed that some of your characters' stats seem to be pretty much maxed out most of the time, and I supposed that to be your, um, preference lol. If not though, I think perhaps some designs would look more delicate by cutting back on thigh circumference maybe.

Lucielle:
I love, love, LOVE that you didn't spot any of the three ribbon ExEqs I used to cover up her dress's short skirt :D I wanted to add some frills and frays to the pirate's bride hip piece and her overall look, so I'm very happy that it's obviously not that noticable.

You are most welcome my friend ;)! You only deserve it with such fine CASs :).

As I read your reply, I was thinking about how tired/drunk I was for me to miss such obvious facts and uses of ExEq XD. My sleeping habbits haven´t been that correct for quite some time now, but still it makes me a bit embarrased XD. Well I understand your intentional use of popping white and problem with the colouring of the ExEq.

For the uncolourable white parts, I really do hope that at least some point they fix these kind of colouring issues. Hell, maybe we should start collecting names and support for an official request about it XD. I haven´t really utilized the armored parts of the Sanctified armor set so I haven´t had that much of problems with them. I do however appreciate your advice for tuning down the body proportions to make their size more reasonable. Can´t be done with regular characters like you said, but still a good advice to have ;). Well, can´t really help myself with the maxed out proportions, please don´t get the wrong picture of me considering such preference XD.

As for my complete ignorance on the ribbons on Lucielles dress´s short skirt, I can only hang my head in shame XD. Now that I think about it, I was kind of in a hurry to complete the review in order to get in time to my bowling training session. Well, those ribbon parts sure did they job, brings that nice change and unique look to her dress ;).

My apologies for being so utterly ignorant XD. VC will propably flay me alive for this XD. So please, VC, if you are reading this, my deepest apologies for you too for me showing this ammount of ignorance XD.

Back