What about Team Tournament ?

It's funny, Saitoh is baiting bad players into a decent amount for money matches. Saitoh is going to walk away with some full pockets this come Evo.

Hi,

I'm in the top 5 players in France. Don't know if i'll come, it depends on money.

D.I.N.O said:
Didn't France Lose Horribly to Vints!?! And don't the Americans sucks, so you shouldn't even be comparing yourselves to them?!?!

There is a mistake. It could be a personal opinion, but not the entire french community's opinion. And yes, i remember how Vints defeated a lot of us (Hwang is not the reason for that) , the second tournament i have won was against him.

STD said:
EVO will decide who is the best player that day...while the TEAM tourney will decide who is the strongest country that day

I don't think the Team tournament will really decide who's the strongest country, because it's very difficult to organise one between the top 5 players of each country.

I don't understand why Kayane and Saitoh are so arrogant. Maybe they want to create some competition, or Saitoh is too confident.

I hope the players won't believe that the other french thinks the same. In my case, i'am not sure about winning anyone, so i will come, play, and back home with the result that i will get.

MM is asmuch stupid than saying that you are unbeatable.

Except for the next day when, at one point, I was up 10-0 against you.

Anyway, guys, forget the team tournament. Read the story of Jesus or something. He teaches a good lesson on the 7 deadly sins, and the 7 virtues. I challenge you to successfully achieve balance in all of these. Apparently pride is a deadly sin... oooh, burn!!!

http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues#Seven_heavenly_virtues

Hey Vints.
How are you ?
What are you doing now in competition ? I can't find any vids of you for soul4...
And What are these strange links ?!?

And I'm joining Hayate, don't know where the others are so confident ???
In France you won against everyone (except Dina and JTB) AND you where the only one from Canada.
You are still my hero since that day, travel so far, beat everyone, and then return. A true champion.
So I assume level is really high there.

However, team battle can be fun. Even when a team is stronger than the other.
And soul4 is very different from soul3. So maybe things had change since that day.
Saitoh, for example, didn't played soul3. But now, you have to count with him.

Anyway,
It's true that we will have trouble against SW + Algol.
But we will not loose that easily that in the past against Hwang.

Can't wait to see all of you fight each other !

I don't understand why Kayane and Saitoh are so arrogant. Maybe they want to create some competition, or Saitoh is too confident.

I hope the players won't believe that the other french thinks the same. In my case, i'am not sure about winning anyone, so i will come, play, and back home with the result that i will get.

Hey tu te pisses dessus ou quoi -_-
Quand il s'agit de moi, Kero ou Saitoh t'es "C'est bon Kayane je la bourre" ou "Pas besoin de jouer contre Kero, je le bourre !" ou encore "C'est bon je sais comment te battre Saitoh, défi maintenant !!!!" en plein tournoi !
Et là tu montres un peu une attitude de looser -_- alors elle est où cette confiance en toi là !! C'est pas parce que c'est des ricains qu'on doit pas avoir le droit à des "C'est bon je les bourre" de ta part haha

Et je suis sure que si en France les MM étaient populaires, Saitoh aurait fait la même.
Sinon moi je les trouve déjà bien arrogant alors forcément, tu vas pas leur montrer que tu fear ! On est impatient alors on les chauffe :)

I don't understand why Hayate and Malek are so frightened. Maybe they just plain suck, or Hayate has barely the money to travel, let alone MM?

I hope the players won't believe that the others french thinks the same. In my case, i'm just sure i'm gonna crush you all, so i come, conquer, and back home with glory and money.

MM is so much fun, almost as fun as trolling people ^__^

Hey Vints.
How are you ?
What are you doing now in competition ? I can't find any vids of you for soul4...
And What are these strange links ?!?

And I'm joining Hayate, don't know where the others are so confident ???
In France you won against everyone (except Dina and JTB) AND you where the only one from Canada.
You are still my hero since that day, travel so far, beat everyone, and then return. A true champion.
So I assume level is really high there.

However, team battle can be fun. Even when a team is stronger than the other.
And soul4 is very different from soul3. So maybe things had change since that day.
Saitoh, for example, didn't played soul3. But now, you have to count with him.

Anyway,
It's true that we will have trouble against SW + Algol.
But we will not loose that easily that in the past against Hwang.

Can't wait to see all of you fight each other !

France sucked at SC3, that is all.

I hope we won't suck at SC4 though ^__^

Wow, I hope the french I meet are more like Kayane and Saitoh. This pansy glass joe shit has me wondering if anyone other than those two will even be worth talking to. But hey if Hayate wants to bend over for the US then I am sure there are plenty of people who will be happy to take the offering ;)

Also why is there a french player kissing Vincents ass? Does it taste like fromage?

At 4:40 you may heard from Hayate the Humble himself :

" J'pense que si on va à l'EVO, si on continue comme ça ... je pense qu'on va tous les massacrer "

Asenka (next guy that take the mic) translate it roughly after but litteraly it mean :

" I say if we go to EVO... if we keep it like that ... we're gonna crush them all "

^_______^

Bah alors Hayate! Finalement t'es comme nous ^___^ !!! Mais bon nous on le dit plus directement à eux :p

Swinging so close to humiliation while holding such a defiant attitude will take a lot of guts.

Also Kayane needs 50 pounds of smoked salmon for her bar mitzvah and Saitoh is looking for 6 mexicans to paint his roof if my french is on point, which it always is.

I just want to say, beating up on your own people is not bringing enough to the Table to play the Canadians.

In SC2 no one cared about us. We had to send Stryder to beat TieTYT at Evo (who proceeded to smash his stick??) and SoW who came 3rd out of a pool of 160?!?!

In SC3 they still didn't take us seriously until we travelled, and conquered. Big Props for Krayzie and Thugish and Omega for being the Best 3 in SC3.

In SC4, all I can say is DAMN....you guys are so not ready. SO NOT READY!!!

Russel Dino Jeff STD OOF - Yea we got things on lock.

Seriously, Frenchies. Do some research. You guys lost to Vints. You guys are SOOO not ready for us. Playing against yourselves will in no way prepare you guys for Us. Be afraid.

Krayzie Thugish Omega - Still Top 3 SC players IMO. (not including CDNs)

Hi.

I'm Xso, french top 20, and by the Belgium Link, I killed Justin Wong at SF4.

The Opéra Champion Yamato, The Mulhouse Champion Madjid and the French Champion Saitoh can testify :

IT'S TRUE.

France will destroy you.

Saitoh said:
Saitoh. ™ Triade-Soul. dit (23:40) :
hahaha
vas y
go ahead
tu as l'approval du CHAMPION DE SC4 FRANCAIS

THere is a missunderstood about my saying (well my english is ... )

I'am no more confident like Saitoh or Kayane, and i just want to say that i don't understand how i can manage to be like them

At the moment i have no idea of :
- my level (i didn't played or participate to the last big tournament here for problem)
- the level of the players that i will face at EVO.

So if they are sure to crush you all, i can help them for FRANCE, but i think i will not be ready at the time to manage it correctly.

Still i have booked my ticket, so i will come, and that why i was saying that i will come, play, and back home with the result that i can get.

THere is a missunderstood about my saying (well my english is ... )

I'am no more confident like Saitoh or Kayane, and i just want to say that i don't understand how i can manage to be like them

At the moment i have no idea of :
- my level (i didn't played or participate to the last big tournament here for problem)
- the level of the players that i will face at EVO.

So if they are sure to crush you all, i can help them for FRANCE, but i think i will not be ready at the time to manage it correctly.

Still i have booked my ticket, so i will come, and that why i was saying that i will come, play, and back home with the result that i can get.

Don't be sad, we love you, Larry!

XSO - I'll put $ on justin over you in SFIV.

And I see Canada is up to their usual schenanigans...

I just want to say, beating up on your own people is not bringing enough to the Table to play the Canadians.

In SC2 no one cared about us. We had to send Stryder to beat TieTYT at Evo (who proceeded to smash his stick??) and SoW who came 3rd out of a pool of 160?!?!

I've heard this story from Chris so many times. I wish I could have been there to see it.

HeartHana, you've got to learn what is the 'Belgium Link' :).

Anyway, if you don't believe in France strength, just ask Ember. She saw the charismatic power of France !

Hey Rob !
It's easy. Imagine 3 players, A, B, C.

A never played C and they don't even know each others.

B beat C
then A beat B.

By the "Belgium Link", A is stronger than C !

It's more a joke than anything else :p

Back