What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
LMAO! I'm sorry. n_n;
To be honest with you,I am barely getting into R&B. I'm usually a metal head/punk,but I pretty much listen to anything that has a good beat. So if you got anything to recommend,then do so!

Really? I did things the other way around, growing up with rap and now I also listen to rock, but not before passing through lots of asian music :P I listen to almost everything now, including 80's stuff. Astley didn't really work for me though o_O

As for R&B... I dunno I can't stand the new R&B as much because it's so cookie cutter (yeah, let's use the warped voice because it's TOTALLY a turn-on >_>). But I'd look into old KC & JoJo tracks, which you may have heard before. There's Brian McKnight if you're into more soulful R&B, haha. If you're just looking for a good song, check out Lupe Fiasco - Intruder Alert - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music@@AMEPARAM@@http://media.imeem.com/m/JMFJAH8D7K/aus=false/@@AMEPARAM@@JMFJAH8D7K. Easily one of the best he's done, and I love his (light) fusion of rock themes.

Hence the one of, bud :P I personally think all but 2 or 3 of his songs are awesome enough to put on repeat a couple times. I was trying to find a more mellow R&Bish sound as an example though.

It's so good, yet so bad at the same time.

Everytime I hear that song, I think of Corky Romano. xD

Everyone is on an 80s binge now, while I'm stuck in a rut of listening to nothing but IAMX.

Your Joy is My Low - IAMX

Its funny you mention intruder alert, although its not a bad song at all, i normally skip pass it. Lupe's 2 main albums are modern day classics

Lupe is the real thing. Hands down my favorite rapper. On topic, I also skip Intruder Alert too hehe. I love the lyrics in that song-- how intruder comes to mean different things in each verse, but I don't like listening to the chorus... it's just not a very good melody to me.

Currently listening to:
"Stonehearted Man" - Anthony Green

We're Only Gonna Die - Bad Religion

Chuck needs to send me more Bad Religion. :C

Back