What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
Barking the Enemy by Sadie. This song has recently became my most favorites. I suddenly get 'adrenaline rushes' every time I play it. I humbly recommend it any J-rockers who like going all out. xD

Barking the Enemy by Sadie. This song has recently became my most favorites. I suddenly get 'adrenaline rushes' every time I play it. I humbly recommend it any J-rockers who like going all out. xD

They sound like slipknot, they look like bowie. I find the juxtaposition of the guttural, deep voiced growling and the androgyny kinda funny.

Devo - Whip It

.. what in the actual fuck is up with Queen Radio. :\ It keeps playing shit like the Beegees, Devo, and Flock of Seagulls. o____O

Devo - Whip It

.. what in the actual fuck is up with Queen Radio. :\ It keeps playing shit like the Beegees, Devo, and Flock of Seagulls. o____O

*looks around*

I like all of those. Kinda. Sorta.

Though I guess you're playing last.fm. I'd use it more to find music recommendations but sometimes it's way off base and you never get to hear the band you're looking for. Though queen's a little hard to pin down. Who was really like them? Maybe ELO sometimes but still I can't imagine the field's crowded.

Currently listeing to: Preteen Zenith: PTZ extraction. I can't find it anywhere to link it. :/

Queen is a sort of classical rock, their sound is rather unique. My best guess would be the Beatles, for example:

And having sung Bohemian Rhapsody, I can tell you that it's more difficult than it sounds.

Back