What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
Did you do the different voices as you went along?
Yeah, we did the whole thing. It was the version arranged for a four part choir and a soloist and I was part of the bass line.

The Magnifico was hard to get the timing right on. 3:38-3:58 had some really weird timing. And for some reason it was hard to hit Beelzebub correctly.

(no this isn't the recording with me in it, if I manage to get a copy I'll post it up.)

Queen - Somebody to Love

*looks around*

I like all of those. Kinda. Sorta.

Though I guess you're playing last.fm. I'd use it more to find music recommendations but sometimes it's way off base and you never get to hear the band you're looking for. Though queen's a little hard to pin down. Who was really like them? Maybe ELO sometimes but still I can't imagine the field's crowded.

Currently listeing to: Preteen Zenith: PTZ extraction. I can't find it anywhere to link it. :/

I agree, and I do like those, but still. Queen Radio. It also played Eurythmics. xD

Queen - Somebody to Love

I agree, and I do like those, but still. Queen Radio. It also played Eurythmics. xD

Who am I to disagree? :D

Yeah, we did the whole thing. It was the version arranged for a four part choir and a soloist and I was part of the bass line.

The Magnifico was hard to get the timing right on. 3:38-3:58 had some really weird timing. And for some reason it was hard to hit Beelzebub correctly.

(no this isn't the recording with me in it, if I manage to get a copy I'll post it up.)

Very impressive man. If you can find a recording that would be great.

Back