'What Are You Looking Forward To?' Thread

Arrogant

[09] Warrior
Post upcoming plans and or events that you are just welcoming! I'll list some:
  • My close friend is giving a public discourse (sermon) today at a nearby congregation and I will be there to attend and give him support. Afterward we may go out and eat.
  • Looking forward to Sunday next week and hopefully to losing 2 pounds that morning's weigh-in.
  • In July I will be taking a trip to North Carolina and will be there for a week, staying with friends.
  • There's a friend of mine that is constantly talking about some girl she met that looks like "Drew Barrymore" (The actress is cute but I don't personally think she's that attractive). She mentions her a lot and for some reason, my curiosity has been sparked. I would like to meet her and I'm sure that I will. Who knows? I may like her... I like what I hear already.(No Stalker)

-Madison tourney in a week
-Getting together for some offline sessions with Chicago folk
-E3
-DEV
-10K Bellin Run on June 10th ( more than 15 thousand people showing up 0_o )

Well, if there is summer break.
And second I guess would be the fact that my sister isn't coming home for the summer.
Oh and I might be going to Hawaii for a week.

I just started watching The Biggest Loser Season 11 on Hulu. Awesome awesome show... looking forward to watching it tonight. Also, looking forward to Tuesday night... Game 1 of the NBA Finals, baby! Heat's going to take it hands down.

in no particular order

1: e3
2: tgs
3: stuff i worked on to air on tv, released on the web or on DVD/bluray.. ;)
4: tekken tag tourney 2
5: going home to watch game of thrones...
6: getting one hit approvals on my scenes... those feel so damn good...
7: goin back home (as in US)

The Global disappointment when everyone finds out Soul Calibur V was just as half assed as IV.

Trolling set aside, I honestly look forward to a better training system, where you can read your inputs and correct them accordingly. Also I want online to not suck.

Party/Get-together for a friend who is leaving next week to the military. Gonna try and not over do it. I'm still on my diet and alcohol destroys me. Gonna have to be attentive. LOL, but still looking forward to it this evening...

Wondering how to get to CEO......or rather a PM to help convince my parents to let me go to Orlando to just at least show up and be part of the offline community I desperately wish to be part of.....

If I'm unable to go, playing SCIV by myself in total regret of wishing that I was at Orlando.

Honestly, this is kinda what's stressing me into a doubtful and mopey state.

1. Gettin' more fit
2. Money
3. Sex/E3
4. Car/DEV (Whichever can come first)
5. National Coaching License and getting my own spot.

That is what i'm looking for from one minute from now up until 6 months. It might be subject to change but I don't see it happening

1. Gettin' more fit
2. Money
3. Sex/E3
4. Car/DEV (Whichever can come first)
5. National Coaching License and getting my own spot.

That is what i'm looking for from one minute from now up until 6 months. It might be subject to change but I don't see it happening
Coaching? What are you coaching?

Private Coaching lessons. Since everyone I've came in contact with during my training sessions have either lost weight or put on some sort of definition while losing weight I was recommended to be a fitness coach. It's hard not to think about something like that when you've had 100% success rate so far, and everyone in your ear is recommending it. I'm gonna go ahead and look into it and get a license to coach personally, I don't need the license to private coach but being certified will not only put peoples mind at ease but it will also give me a way to get more clients. Overall I think it's amazing helping people reach their goals, especially comin from somewhere I did.

Back