What character buffs/nerfs would YOU like to see?

Weird to see FC 3B and 44B+K but no 33B. I'm guessing JFT would be damage nerf, what nerfs for the other 2?
Bare with me on this but Fc 3B:B allows alpha to get insane damage on counter hits and its a very easy just frame to do. 44B+K BE on the other hand punishes moves that are -14 or more and on hit allows alpha to go into 214123B 214123B:B for once again insane damage, also its + on block so yeah one of the strongest BE moves in the game despite it being a high.

I would like to see yosh imcf have greater range ,and his ab+k need that sliding factor like in sc4 and 1 solid tool for punishing and that dam aGI to do something useful

Yeah, I don't analyze the game as much as I should. I see people counting frames and meanwhile my entire thought process is "This does this. Use this when this. Wait, that doesn't work, don't use this when this."
That's pretty much what knowing frame data does. Just speeds up the process and clears up any confusion over what fits best where.

This thread proves how dumb SC2 fans are. You know who this is directed to.

Care to elaborate? Im just going to pretend you dont know shit about SC2.

Weird to see FC 3B and 44B+K but no 33B. I'm guessing JFT would be damage nerf, what nerfs for the other 2?

Why would you nerf 33B? 33B is fine, its steppable and can be punished on whiff. What makes it imba is it damage on ch, in combination with SC5 backstep mechanics. But by nerfing FC3BB and JFT you automatically nerf 33B ch. Its way better to nerf the moves which are not intented to be used outside of combos than the actual combo starter. So i think Maxous nerf suggestions make sense.

I highly assume all would be damage nerfs, othwerwise you make the moves useless. 44B+K would be pure shit if it wasnt fast, just take away the stun animation, maybe give one guaranteed JFT. JFT also needs nerfdamage or simply take away the second JFT possibility. This way it stays usefull without beeing nerfed to shit.

Care to elaborate? Im just going to pretend you dont know shit about SC2.

Why would you nerf 33B? 33B is fine, its steppable and can be punished on whiff.

Everything can be punished on whiff so that's not saying much.

Why would you nerf 33B? 33B is fine, its steppable and can be punished on whiff. What makes it imba is it damage on ch, in combination with SC5 backstep mechanics.

Yeah, I was just surprised to not see it there as it was complained about early on.

I'm also surprised his throws haven't come up yet (although I guess needing JFT would take care of them).

I'm also surprised his throws haven't come up yet (although I guess needing JFT would take care of them).

Yeah correct, B throw and A throw are both nerfed with JFT nerf. No need for further nerfs imo.

Everything can be punished on whiff so that's not saying much.

Oh really? Ever heard of recovery? Not every move is the same on whiff. Also, maybe read the other 95% of the post relating 33B before fucking quoting the 5% completely out of context? ffs.

Why would you nerf 33B? 33B is fine, its steppable and can be punished on whiff. What makes it imba is it damage on ch, in combination with SC5 backstep mechanics. But by nerfing FC3BB and JFT you automatically nerf 33B ch. Its way better to nerf the moves which are not intented to be used outside of combos than the actual combo starter. So i think Maxous nerf suggestions make sense.

I highly assume all would be damage nerfs, othwerwise you make the moves useless. 44B+K would be pure shit if it wasnt fast, just take away the stun animation, maybe give one guaranteed JFT. JFT also needs nerfdamage or simply take away the second JFT possibility. This way it stays usefull without beeing nerfed to shit.

Let's elaborate since it doesn't seem obvious :
- JFT damage nerf
- FC 3B:B 1f JF nerf (instead of 2f JF like it is now)
- 44B+K BE frame adv nerf (+14 instead of +15/+17 like it is now).

You nerf nearly everything he has.
Damage, ring out, JG game, punishment.

Oh btw, forgot in my list : Cervantes iGDR nerf.

My list is completely incomplete.There's tons of stuff to nerf in this game.

Last edited:
I wanna nerf Pats meter gain. He gets so much meter from 66B 66A+B. And decrease the range on which his opponents fly after his CE, making his CE ringout game nerfed.

Is it realistic that there will be more balance patches? I don't play this game long enough to know how the characters were before the last one. I just heard that viola got some buffs and raph some nerfs WTF?

But the balance in this game is really good if you exclude viola and zwei and after a new patch many people would complain that their mains are not usable anymore or something like that. Nerfing viola and alpha and buffing raph and zwei comes to mind but that is just not as easy as it sounds.

Last edited:
Back