What character buffs/nerfs would YOU like to see?

Yes sure i have seen the matches. I think Gold Shad was not good against X, so it was really a lack of matchup experience. I think he will be prepared next time.

Against Pyrrhas 22k etc the best strategy is just play more defensive, backstep and whiff punish with 33B. You cant be overly aggressive against chars with amazing auto evades.

yeah forgot about those lol

I dont know, if Your opponent is aware that apat lacks good mid antistep they start walking around You a lot.
I hate playing natsus and pyrrhas, cause WR A, 66A, 8A+B A, 22AA are all high and get avoided.

On the other hand, the character should have some flaws, so theres that

You should look into 4K or 3K for that. 8A+BA also deals with tech crouches a fair bit. Kinda gimmicky, but leads to 100+ damage with a right guess.

• Faster guarding from stances
  • Faster drop-kick
  • His 4B+K stance has a low attack that follows up into another low. The follow-up should be a high, not a low.
  • More unblockables. He literally has only one.
  • Remove the knee attack that's faster than Ezio's 3B. I mean really guys? Since when is a knee the size of my head faster than a knife?
  • Able to low-hit him during his 4B+K (the bullrush thingy)
  • 22B BE sends opponents lower
  • Shortened grab range.
I all honesty, I just hate Astaroth's guts. Except for that weird heart-in-a-box-that's-actually-a-dome thing. That's the only gut of his I like.

Well this thread took a giant shit. 1 button twisters and CS for everyone! Make the game purely about the mind game! No execution requirements!

Go play Rock Paper Scissors or chess
This attitude leads to the stagnation of FG's in general. Have fun being niche forever.

People use those?
you'd be surprised how many of these actually land if used right...the amount of time I've nailed Aeon's 1B+K and Nightmare's 4A+B
but if anything they're more or less used for their cancel properties to confuse your opponent

Astaroth nerfs
  • Remove the knee attack that's faster than Ezio's 3B. I mean really guys? Since when is a knee the size of my head faster than a knife?
  • Able to low-hit him during his 4B+K (the bullrush thingy)
  • 22B BE sends opponents lower
  • Shortened grab range.

• What knee? You mean 6K? It's i17, is not really that fast. If Ezio 3B is slower than that, then ask for a buff for him instead. Astaroth is the slower character already, it doesn't hurt to have a semi-fast kick.
  • I didn't know you can't low hit him during 4B+K, maybe you mean 6B+K. In which case, it makes sense to avoid lows, since is performing a little jump.
  • 22/88B BE launch that high in order to combo with 28B+G, make it to launch lower will cause this throw useless for combos. This petition doesn't make sense man.
  • The only thing I can be agree with. His throw range should be the same as the others.

• What knee? You mean 6K? It's i17, is not really that fast. If Ezio 3B is slower than that, then ask for a buff for him instead. Astaroth is the slower character already, it doesn't hurt to have a semi-fast kick.
  • I didn't know you can't low hit him during 4B+K, maybe you mean 6B+K. In which case, it makes sense to avoid lows, since is performing a little jump.
  • 22/88B BE launch that high in order to combo with 28B+G, make it to launch lower will cause this throw useless for combos. This petition doesn't make sense man.
  • The only thing I can be agree with. His throw range should be the same as the others.
Yeah, I don't analyze the game as much as I should. I see people counting frames and meanwhile my entire thought process is "This does this. Use this when this. Wait, that doesn't work, don't use this when this."

you'd be surprised how many of these actually land if used right...the amount of time I've nailed Aeon's 1B+K and Nightmare's 4A+B
but if anything they're more or less used for their cancel properties to confuse your opponent
I agree, there some unblockables that are really useful. Ivy 214A is one of the best in my opinion. i56 for an tracking unblockable is the shit. Even for an high.

Another buff I'm thinking for one of my mains(Astaroth) is increase the range of 6A or solve the whiff problem this move have after B+K in some characters.

I agree, there some unblockables that are really useful. Ivy 214A is one of the best in my opinion. i56 for an tracking unblockable is the shit. Even for an high.

Another buff I'm thinking for one of my mains(Astaroth) is increase the range of 6A or solve the whiff problem this move have after B+K in some characters.

I'm sure you can step 214A, but yes how many times I've been hit on wakeup by it is astonishing man.

Buff Cerv as follows: eliminate weird camera angle changes from iGDR combos. Make 6 K, and 4B less unsafe (seriously). Make 22 A BE combo on counter hit. Allow more time to cancel out of 2 2 [ B ] . Add less start up for DC K

Most characters hardly even need more than one though.

to an extent this is true, aside from the obvious one, every other UB are quicker in comparison and do much lower dmg while other are strictly combo-based, and then there's Cervs B-throw
But it just makes sense for Hilde to have 2

Actually grab range among each member of the cast varies quite a bit, so there is no "same as the others" grab range to abide by. Asta's grab range isn't really that so much better to the point of nerfing. It isn't that much longer than Damp and Mitsu's and don't see anyone complaining about those, especially when you consider that Mtisu is in general a better character than Asta.

This thread !

Awesome. So much misconceptions in one thread. Couldn't stop laughing.
People asking for aPat buffs (reducing the execution ?). People asking for Cervantes buff.

What I want :
- aPat JFT, FC 3B:B, 44B+K BE nerf
- Cervy aB, 3B, 4B BE nerf
- Xiba 6A whiffbox fixed.
- Voldo 666B nerf
- Pyrrha 66A nerf
- Natsu 66B, 66AB, A+B nerf
- ZWEI overall buff
- Algol FC 8B BE, 66B nerf
- Raph overall buff
- Night 33B6B+K bug fixed, 1K antistep or range nerf
- Viola B+K BE, 2B+K BE nerf
- Mitsu frames nerf
- Siegfried 3B, WS B, SCH B whiffbox fixed, 66K buff.
- Patroklos 66B, 1B, 44A nerf
- Omega tracking and CE nerf

... oh well, way too much stuff to fix in this game.
Would be great though.

Also Ezio 3B is i17. Buff Ezio by giving him an i13 6B, make 3A +5 on block, make 2K STC lows and +2 on hit

You should play some SC2 man.
i12 TC Full tracking blockstun multihit Mid and stuff, you might like it. Raph 2K +8 might also like to have a word with you.

Dont dream your life, LIVE YOU DREAMS.

Back