What characters are you gonna create/recreate first?

Xighuia, Taki, cassandra, Talim with maybe zwei's style, setsuka, THEN ME WITH ALOT OF MUSCLE :D
even though I am a skinny no muscle at all white kid...

Sieg Warheit using Zwei's style. Thanks to his 1P the job is already half done.

I wish i could give you 1 thousand more likes for that. You Insaner, are pure win for remembering him.

The underrated spirit summoning, long sword wielding badass of the early 2000's. If i do make an unoriginal character, He will be the only one. because he was that great.
sieg_guilt.jpg

Chaos-Legion.jpg

[/spoilers]

I will recreate my characters from 4 even if I have to find a new style for the one that used Zasalamel style.

I'm definitely recreating that Snake Eyes CaS.

Young Neji- Naruto (Cervantes or Maxi)
Guy Cecil-Tales of The Abyss (A. Patroklos)
Trinity- My own original X-Men (Natsu)
Hornet- My own original X-Men (Patroklos)
Levitz- Legend of Dragoon (Xiba)
Ellie Hawk- My character from Dragon Age 2 (Seigfried)
Rock Lee- Naruto (Dampierre)
Sakura- Naruto (Devil Jin or Natsu)
Luke Ainsworth- Sacred Blacksmith (A. Patroklos)
Cecily Cambell- Sacred Blacksmith (Phyrra)
Li Long (Maxi)

Everything else will be original creations.

I'm definitely going to make characters in CAS, mainly originals since I don't like creating cosplay characters. In terms of my originals, I decided to go with the 17 year gap and retire some of my characters since the majority of characters I made in SCIV were characters I made in SCIII so I'm going to try and come up with a new story for this new era. But I do have a somewhat list of what I'm hoping to do...

Myself - Zwei (I originally used Tira's but Zwei's instantly drew me in and I thought he'd fit me more then Tira. Also, I love Werewolves so having my own little wolf companion would be awesome lol)

Native American Warrior - Aeon or Zwei
Ninja Female Warrior - Natsu
Ninja Female Male - Natsu
Travelling Warrior - Siegfried

That's pretty much all I've got so far but I'm sure I'll have more ideas once I get the game and play it lol

I'm sad, because my favorite created character, out of the most-likely 60-70 I've made since getting the game, uses Zas's style, so I can't recreate him unless it's in the game or comes back via DLC.

Cecil Harvey (FF4) (Raph)
Rydia (FF4) (Style TBC)
Golbez (FF4)(Nightmare)
Kain Highwind (FF4)(Hilde)
Edge (FF4)(Natsu)
Cloud Strife (FF7) (Siegfried)
Tifa LockHart (FF7) (Devil Jin)
Sephiroth (FF7) (Raph)
Lightning (FFXIII) (A Patroklos)
Serah (FFXIII) (Raph)

Ende (Pandora's Tower)(Style TBC)
Ceres (Pandora's Tower)(Style TBC)

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) (Devil Jin)

When I eventually get around to it after messing around with everything else first I'll probably attempt to create whatever I feel like at that time. Currently I don't plan to create any character based off anything or even have plans to create any original characters...I have no idea what I have to work with and need to see that before I decide to try and create something as a cameo character or as an original character.

Lucy Heartfilia - Fairy Tail (ZWEI)

I see Lucy more like Ivy, for the wip you know and also the fanservice tendence of the character.

Also...where is Jellal? Jellal is always somewhere in the shadows moving the threads. XDDDD

Luke Ainsworth- Sacred Blacksmith (A. Patroklos)
Cecily Cambell- Sacred Blacksmith (Phyrra)

O_o

But Luke uses a katanah, it's 100% Mitsu. Forget that, I didn't notice the "Alpha". Still think Mitsu would fit more but Alpha could work.

Cecily...may be could work as Phyrra I supose, but she mostly uses Aria, who is a rapier.

Cecil Harvey (FF4) (Raph)
Rydia (FF4) (Style TBC)
Golbez (FF4)(Nightmare)
Kain Highwind (FF4)(Hilde)
Edge (FF4)(Natsu)
Cloud Strife (FF7) (Siegfried)
Tifa LockHart (FF7) (Devil Jin)
Sephiroth (FF7) (Raph)
Lightning (FFXIII) (A Patroklos)
Serah (FFXIII) (Raph)

Ende (Pandora's Tower)(Style TBC)
Ceres (Pandora's Tower)(Style TBC)

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil) (Devil Jin)
hm.... Your FF list....did you make that FF CaS compilation on youtube?

O_o

But Luke uses a katanah, it's 100% Mitsu. Forget that, I didn't notice the "Alpha". Still think Mitsu would fit more but Alpha could work.

Cecily...may be could work as Phyrra I supose, but she mostly uses Aria, who is a rapier.
In the beginning she used a sword and shield and I'm not using Mitsurugi ever so Luke has to be A. Patroklos. I don't really go for styles to match all the time. I use the styles that I actually will use.

I see Lucy more like Ivy, for the wip you know and also the fanservice tendence of the character.

Also...where is Jellal? Jellal is always somewhere in the shadows moving the threads. XDDDD

You do bring up a valid point with the whip. However, I'm opting for ZWEI since Lucy's primarily a celestial wizard, so EIN could be one of her celestial spirits or something along those lines.

Jellal is also a possibility with Viola, but Algol would be a better option, provided he's available in CaS.

Back