What characters are you gonna create/recreate first?

OMG. Where to begin.....
Lu Bu -Various- Xiba Halberd
Tenkai-Onimusha DOD- Xiba Spear
TONS OF Musou warriors who use spears- Musou- Xiba Spear
HUNDREDS of ninja Chars- Natsu/ Alpha/ Mitsu
Samurai with Benihime (not Bleach)- Various- Alpha's Iai (red saya!!!)
Various Yoshitaka Amano character (such as the one in my avatar)- Various Chars
Fuck ton of originals-
Gilgamesh( Multiple) - Kilik, EM, Ely?
My Valkyrie Profile Bitches, Lenneth,Hrist, Silmaria, Freya, Odin- VARIOUS
Devil Jin (soul cal style tho)- duh- duh
Obvi FF Chars- Obvi- Obvi
HUNDREDS of Knights - Various
Zodiak Knights- the Zodiak- Various
Lots of Fucking RED
LOTS OF PURPLE
TONS OF BLACK
TONS OF GREEN
RETARDED AMOUNTS OF BLUEEEEE!!!
HIGH SAT, LOW SAT, MED SAT.
Gold Outlined, Red outlined, White outlined
TATTOOS
SCARS.
EVERYTHING.

Considering you have the game earlier than most exactly what have you done so far to unlock new CaS items? If you can list different things. You can ignore anything in story mode mind you because we have confirmation of unlocks in that mode already...how often do you unlock something. Also it gives you a percentage of how many you have? Does this percentage also count DLC items or will the percentage change once buying DLC items is available...

Woot! Count for Raphael is a probable make for me as well. It's one of the few I might make outside of originals or old characters. But this will not be for some time I'm predicting as I wish to get good before I begin making outside things.

Emphasis again to posting characters and formulas in the CaS formula section of this website. People need to comment on them...also splitting the CaS section into Original and Cameo character threads might be beneficial for people as I predict a wave of incoming designs flooding the forum soon.
I get vague little notifications on the bottom right of the screen when something is unlocked, [like "a new head equipment has been unlocked for character creation" or something like that] I've gotten things from beating the arcade modes as well as in the story mode. There's isn't a lot to do 1P wise so I'm struggling with how or where to unlock more stuff XD You unlock those name tags through the quick-battle. I got the Devil Jin style somewhere in the story mode actually, I don't even think I fought against the style either. The percentage is shown when you hit triangle to view your Player License. I wish I could help more, but I've barely unlocked anything [most recent unlock was beating the "ranking" arcade mode on normal difficulty, I got some, erm, minimalistic undergarments for CaS XD] Some items might be unlocked with trophies or when your "character level" goes up.
Pics of the license: Page 1 | Page 3 [Page 2 is just online ranking stuff]

Yay for the Count! Now with flame patterns in the jacket sleeves for added accurateness :p It's just annoying that facial hair isn't separate from the faces still, and there's no goatees ;>> lol

I get vague little notifications on the bottom right of the screen when something is unlocked, [like "a new head equipment has been unlocked for character creation" or something like that] I've gotten things from beating the arcade modes as well as in the story mode. There's isn't a lot to do 1P wise so I'm struggling with how or where to unlock more stuff XD You unlock those name tags through the quick-battle. I got the Devil Jin style somewhere in the story mode actually, I don't even think I fought against the style either. The percentage is shown when you hit triangle to view your Player License. I wish I could help more, but I've barely unlocked anything [most recent unlock was beating the "ranking" arcade mode on normal difficulty, I got some, erm, minimalistic undergarments for CaS XD] Some items might be unlocked with trophies or when your "character level" goes up.
Pics of the license: Page 1 | Page 3 [Page 2 is just online ranking stuff]

Yay for the Count! Now with flame patterns in the jacket sleeves for added accurateness :p It's just annoying that facial hair isn't separate from the faces still, and there's no goatees ;>> lol
Thanks for the info.
Based on what you've done so far though it seems likely level, titles earned (quick match), achievements/trophies, Legendary Souls, and probably a percentage of CaS items will be DLC.

also you might be able to figure out a way to stick on a goatee (with the sticker thing...haven't seen it yet so not sure)...hopefully in future installments of the game there will be a means to actually have facial hair separate...not sure why they haven't yet.

Back