What characters are you gonna create/recreate first?

Hmm.. I wonder if the SCIV limited edition CAS parts will be unlockable. I always liked punishing one button spammers with my Cervy "Hell Girl", Ai Enma.

Well be sure to post formulas and pics of characters in the http://8wayrun.com/forums/create-a-soul-formulas.59/ area so people can see, appreciate, and/or use other people's creations.

also recommendation is to go to the create-a-soul-formulas thread in order to learn how to create even better CaS.

The game should include an "take an screenshot" option, make photos with a camera or post the CAS recipie is a pain in the ass.

Talking about create guest, aside Kratos i'm going to do them only if i've some free slots,they're the last in my order of importance,even after originals: edit officials > recreate dropped SC char > originals > guest :D

But if i create them my candidates are going to be
KRATOS: Aeon style (100% sure i'm going to do)
kratos-gx2.jpg

GABRIEL: Zwei style

The PRINCE (PoP): Mitsu style, eventually Yun if become avaible
tumblr_leuey81iQA1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

HANZO: Natsu style
awesome-hanzo2.JPG

AGRIPPA (Shadow of Rome): Patroklos style
5055060923962g.jpg

Will be making my two characters I fought online in SCIV with:

The Pope, and Papa Smurf. Both had Yoshi's move set, obviously.

The best was winning with The Pope when he would clap with his feet, forcing the loser to get a very detailed view of his undergarments under his robe.

And Papa Smurf was not your average smurf. Blue, yes. White beard, yes. Red hat, yes. But he was ripped, had a very deep and masculine voice, and spiked gauntlets. Hilarious.

And Papa Smurf was not your average smurf. Blue, yes. White beard, yes. Red hat, yes. But he was ripped, had a very deep and masculine voice, and spiked gauntlets. Hilarious.

You're telling me he didn't already have all that stuff?

My childhood is ruined.

Crono (mitsirugi or Yoshimitsu)

Ayla (Devil Jin)

*When the camo dlc comes out*

General Shepherd (Devil Jin)

Nathan Graves ( Ivy)

Hugh Baldwin (Patroklos A)

The world needs more anime and games set on ancient rome. It's sad I couldn't get Gladiator Begins
What are you talking about? Shadow of Rome isn't an "anime game."

EDIT:
Good god,

I read "anime and games" as "anime games"
I feel so stupid right now :D

Anyways, Shadow of Rome is massively underrated and rocks socks.

If aPat is CaS-able I will be making Virgil and Setsuka. With Pat I'll just make him some gladiator costumes because I'm not that big on making "new" characters...

In one of those many CaS screenshots out there I'm pretty sure I saw a Sieg CaS wielding a realistic looking zweihander.

I'm really excited about that. Sad but true. ;)

Creating some sort of Viola character, haven't decided what yet. And deffinately creating a new girl to replace Leixia. That girl is SO annoying.

Originals:

Renzo - OC based off of me - Viola
Roy - Brother's character - DJ
Madeleine - Sister's Character - ZWEI
Magie Noire - Villian - Cervy

Famous:
Enma Ai - Hell Girl - Elysium
Virgil - DMC - A. Pat
Nepeta - Homestuck - Voldo

Edit: I am so trying to make Madoka when I get the game as well. ^^

I wish I knew how to unlock more CaS items, I'm at 60-something percent last I checked, it's just not enough! XD So far I've made:
[Digimon] Silphymon | [another screenshot] - Devil Jin [I suck at this fighting style, but he shoots lasers 8D]
Gankutsuou - Raphael
Inuyasha - Siegfried
[Harukanaru Toki 1] Yorihisa - Mitsurugi

And because I recently unlocked the "horse legs" item I made a Satyr with Aeon-style fighting [he's awesome :3]

I remember when I saw it as a trailer on one of the Onimusha games. It was pretty much just like Onimusha but with added stealth elements and a more "helpless" sense to the combat.

The game has two very different portions of the game, one is based on gladiator combat, the other is stealth.

The general consensus is that the stealth bits sucked but the gladiator parts were too much fun.

The game has two very different portions of the game, one is based on gladiator combat, the other is stealth.

The general consensus is that the stealth bits sucked but the gladiator parts were too much fun.
I agree. Like I said, it felt like a gladiator's onimusha. I love onimusha, so it ended up growing on me real quick.

But on topic: I would create my own characters of course. Mamoru would be the first. I would be posting him rather soon.

I wish I knew how to unlock more CaS items, I'm at 60-something percent last I checked, it's just not enough! XD So far I've made:
[Digimon] Silphymon | [another screenshot] - Devil Jin [I suck at this fighting style, but he shoots lasers 8D]
Gankutsuou - Raphael
Inuyasha - Siegfried
[Harukanaru Toki 1] Yorihisa - Mitsurugi

And because I recently unlocked the "horse legs" item I made a Satyr with Aeon-style fighting [he's awesome :3]
Considering you have the game earlier than most exactly what have you done so far to unlock new CaS items? If you can list different things. You can ignore anything in story mode mind you because we have confirmation of unlocks in that mode already...how often do you unlock something. Also it gives you a percentage of how many you have? Does this percentage also count DLC items or will the percentage change once buying DLC items is available...

Woot! Count for Raphael is a probable make for me as well. It's one of the few I might make outside of originals or old characters. But this will not be for some time I'm predicting as I wish to get good before I begin making outside things.

Emphasis again to posting characters and formulas in the CaS formula section of this website. People need to comment on them...also splitting the CaS section into Original and Cameo character threads might be beneficial for people as I predict a wave of incoming designs flooding the forum soon.

Back