What characters you want added to SCV?

I've always thought some Devil May Cry characters would have fit into the SC Universe well. Dante of course...and either Trish or Lucia. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to see them shredding some awesome BE's and CE's.

As much as I'd love to have Sophitia and Cassandra back, I'd have to say Talim and Zasalamel first. I made my own fairly convincing Sophi and Cassandra with Phyrra and Petra's sytles, but you can't do that with Talim and Zas as it is.

A Delta Viola with Amy's style
Seong-Mina !!!
Talim and Zasalamel(DUH)
Revenant from SC3 or Miser from SC3
BTW:Want more Cassandra moves on Pyrahh

1. Hwang/Yun-Seong. At this point, I don't care which one gets in, I just want my Chinese broad sword back, and soon. I never expected them to to omit such a "gotta have it" weapon, but they did. Giving that bouncy ass Leixia broad swords is not good enough for me. I have no interest in playing that crappy style, and I sure as hell don't want it on my CAS males. So give me the Yun-Seong style, even if it's CAS exclusive, I just want it in.

2. Seong Mi-na. First off, I loathe and despise Xiba as a character, but his style is okay. It feels more like Kilik than it does Mina, but all in all it just feels more new than anything. I don't like this argument of less "clone" characters. Yeah, cause Soulcalibur IV had SOOOO many damn clones! It's not like having a shitload of mimics is any more of a crime. So yeah, I want Mina back, but once again I'd take a replacement or just a CAS exclusive style. I want more weapons like guan dao, naginata, and other zanbatou-esque weapons.

Those would be my two. If we could somehow get more (like we should) I would want these:

3. Talim. Just do it Bamco.

4. Zasalamel. See number 3.

5. Rock/Bangoo/whatever. So we have another large weapon style. And because I hate how Astaroth gets all the love Rock deserves instead.

Talim: Obvious choice and WAAAAAAY better than the newcomers

Zasalamel: He was too unique to give up on

Yun-Seong: Imma need him to come back just to school Xiba

Bangoo: He would've made Soul Calibur V stand out

Only two? Then I pick Cassandra and Talim, or maybe Cassandra and Taki, one of the two.

Talim and Necrid. I would have chosen Cassandra but Necrid should return, just for one last face off with Talim.

I'd like to see some of the create a soul styles come back and the guest souls.

Link was my favorite guest style, Vader was very fun. I just hate that these moves just go away and fade into obscurity.
I'm sure they could make a person that has magical abilities and such. quote honestly I think the guest characters are where SC shines in it's uniqueness. it seems like the characters that remain become trade mark and it's up to the new characters to bring something different.

Personally, I'd like Hwang and Zasalamel but sadly we all know that if there is going to be 2 DLC characters in addition to Dampierre, it's going to be Charade and Olcadan... Or they might just give us αSiegfried and NightmareΩ. My expectations are pretty low but who knows, they might just pull this off.

Namco: I heard you like mimics so I put 2 mimics in addition to the 3 mimics so you can mimic while you mimic.

Zas and Talim or I'm throwing away my copy.
Then give it away to someone else. I really have to ask you guys this simple question: are you Soulcalibur fans or are you Talim/Zasaslamel fans? If you liked the series only because a particular character was in it, you're hardly a fan of the series. Despite the disappointmenting roster, SCV has achieved something: it shows us who the "true" fans are and the "conditional" ones. I see no logic behind choosing to drop the series because some broken/low-tier characters are excluded or that older characters were replaced with improved successors.

Then give it away to someone else. I really have to ask you guys this simple question: are you Soulcalibur fans or are you Talim/Zasaslamel fans? If you liked the series only because a particular character was in it, you're hardly a fan of the series. Despite the disappointmenting roster, SCV has achieved something: it shows us who the "true" fans are and the "conditional" ones. I see no logic behind choosing to drop the series because some broken/low-tier characters are excluded or that older characters were replaced with improved successors.

It's more about the slots that they could have went to versus why they aren't in.

3 sword and shield styles one of which doesn't belong to lizard man, followed by three mimics.

I'd say some fans of characters from last game have a right to be frustrated.

Back