What did you get for Xmas?

As corny as it sounds, my favorite part of Christmas is just being home. Pretty much have the money to buy most things I want ad the Army made me really appreciate time to relax with others. Still, got clothes, cards, a house robe, pajamas, pushup bars, mint chocolates, a bottle of pink moscato, and an iPod Touch. Told people I didn't want anything for Christmas (or my bday on the 30th).

The PJs do make you look a little fat. >3

Aside from that, that was a heartwarming vid of your family. Hope you all had a good X-mas......

@HRJ. Don't go too wild on the beebee gun now lol. Tell him I said that HRD.

Went a little wild all ready. The cans were obviously for shoot targets. Then we got bored with that and I showed him how cool it was to shake up a soda can and shoot it. Momma got mad for wasting soda.

Then decided to fill up a 2 liter with water. Turns out that beebee gun isnt all that powerful and it bounced back and hit me in the leg. Momma doesnt know bout that......SHHHHHHHH!!!

IM NOT FAT......IM BIG BONE'D!!!!

HRD

They are actually good PJ's - my boyfriend has an identical pair of pyjama bottoms and they are pretty cosy =)
Lookin' good HRD.

I got enough money to pay the rest of my SCV preorder only to find out my ps3 has broke, the game will be taunting me on my shelf till i get a new ps3 :/

I got enough money to pay the rest of my SCV preorder only to find out my ps3 has broke, the game will be taunting me on my shelf till i get a new ps3 :/
This is why I try to have both Systems. My PS3 has broke but fortunately I still have my 360 running hard.

Back