What kind of characters would you like to see in future SC games?

Do you want to see Ashlotte in Soul Calibur six?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters
I consider the bonus characters in SCIV in particular as guest characters since they were designed by independent artists, just like Necrid, so no way.
Fair enough, but ashlotte is technically canon. While her design is owned by an Independent artist, I still love her design and would love to see her, or at least her costume as CAS parts, for sc6

All of SCIV's bonus characters were really great designs. Perhaps CaS parts would be the better method, but I wouldn't complain if any of them returned.

I consider the bonus characters in SCIV in particular as guest characters since they were designed by independent artists, just like Necrid, so no way.
Then Edge Master is technically a guest character to you. I remember reading a long while ago that his concept was designed for SC1 by a Japanese guest artist. Which is probably why they kept his design 100% the same in SCV.

Then Edge Master is technically a guest character to you. I remember reading a long while ago that his concept was designed for SC1 by a Japanese guest artist. Which is probably why they kept his design 100% the same in SCV.
I would've agreed with you, but he did return (he was also constantly mentioned by characters and the story since his first appearance, unlike Ashlotte), so that kind of defeats the whole purpose of calling him a guest to begin with, I'd say the same thing for Ashlotte even if she only returns as a NPC, but I highly doubt it.

Love to, but out of all the bonus characters in SCIV. I'd definitely want Shura and Kamikirimusi to return more than Ashlotte, since their designs are really awesome and interest me a lot more.

I would've agreed with you, but he did return (he was also constantly mentioned by characters and the story since his first appearance, unlike Ashlotte), so that kind of defeats the whole purpose of calling him a guest to begin with, I'd say the same thing for Ashlotte even if she only returns as a NPC, but I highly doubt it.
Would like to point out that Ashlotte was released for SCIv, so there is less room for her to be mentioned in lore, but she was mentioned in SCV as having taken asta's heart to fygul cemestus

Nah, never cared for the bonus characters in IV. I would however like to see the shopping trio of Valeria, Hualin and Lynette from III back in some way.

Everyone has their own tastes. Kamikirimusi is the only one I really loved. I liked Ashlotte in some ways. The other three? Eh.

Shura have really very beauty design, but is more of the same...
Ashlotte have a interesting design because is hexotic and is also beauty, very artistic thing.

On a gameplay standpoint:

Shura straight up had longer range than Cervantes.
Ashlotte had much shorter range than Astaroth.
Angol Fear had... uncanny valley face, but not much of a gameplay difference.
Kami had a slightly shorter range than Nightmare.

But whatevs

Nah, never cared for the bonus characters in IV. I would however like to see the shopping trio of Valeria, Hualin and Lynette from III back in some way.
Don't get me wrong, I love those three just as much as Ashlotte, but I just feel like Ashlotte has a bit more story relevance and importance, and a bit more potential. Valeria, Hyalin and Lynette are still some of my favourite characters in the series, so what do people think about getting a petition set up for the shop trio (as well as Ashlotte) to be in the game as DLC. We're 8wayrun we can do this, right? Hopefully Bamco might listen to us for these characters then.

If you're going to make a petition it would probably be better to separate Ashlotte and the shopkeepers. You also would probably get more attention if you did it on Twitter.

Sucks that i don't have twitter and can't actually access it from where I am, can anyone else do that?
Thanks though Ninjaguy

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see what kind of moveset she'd get if she were to be added to the main roster. Her artwork makes her look particularly graceful, which is what I expected of her fighting style before finding out she was an Astaroth clone, so I was fairly disappointed.

Back