What kind of music would you like to hear in SCVI?

^It has the hint of Sophitia's theme in the music. I could feel what you mean on how it sounds good.

When I think of Soul Calibur, I think Forsaken Sanctuary, both the stage and the music, but really anything from or resembling SC3 would get the most welcomed response from me, there are so many good tracks in 3 I can't even count them, I especially liked Siegfried/Nightmare's theme, Raphael's theme, Kilik's theme and Zasalamel's theme, which is ironic because they are my favorite characters anyways.

So it seems like we'll be hearing the stage themes a lot earlier than when we see them? I doubt that the themes in the trailers are character themes since Kilik and Xianghua would have to share one.

I swear to fucking god if Maxi and Astaroth have the same theme for the FOURTH* time I will scream

*Edited for even more anger

Last edited:
I swear to fucking god if Maxi and Astaroth have the same theme for the THIRD time I will scream
Don't you mean fourth?

Astaroth's "Born from Chaos", "Bred from the Gap", and "Infernal Offering" are all basically the same song, and Maxi got "Sail over the Storm" twice, but "Let My Soul Burn" was also basically the same song for a third time. So if they got those themes again, this would be the fourth time for each.

But maybe they'll pull from "Halcyon Harbor" for Maxi and "Evil Reborn" and maybe "Chainless Disaster" for Astaroth, for something more refreshing.

I'm such a fan of the bridge/remaster they did to Wings Of Faith that I look up SCVI gameplay just to hear it. I'm looking forward to all the other stage music being remastered *_*

Hopefully more things like Indomitable warrior, Sleepless: an untamed beast and Tread ye the path of bravery (:sc1yos1:'s theme from V), they make the battles feel more epic, though damp's themes were pretty good in the game too. Other than Indomitable Warrior, i hated Sc4's soundtrack, no more, please. If it has a bad soundtrack, i might have to use my:CE: on the developers

I just love epic music, specially those kind of themes that start slow to create the atmosphere so they can develop into something outstanding that you will always remember.

These are some examples of songs that have grown up in me.
SoulCalibur VI should take note from them if they are trying to give us a memorable story mode:

To be honest, I would be pleased if the soundtrack is as good as the one SoulCalibur III had.

On the other side, for battle themes I would aim for something like this:

Last edited:
I just want to say that I really hope they give this game an awesome song with actual lyrics like from the very first game Soul Edge: The Edge of Soul.

I feel it describes all the characters from that game it debuted and all future games beautifully. So I do want to see them do this again and fill me up with emotion.

Also, the one we got from V doesn't count. While it sounds pretty it doesn't have an actual language and since it was used in the ending of storymode I like it less.

Hey, guys I would Love to hear a familiar song. It involves something that I hope both T.Rex AND Nyte both will like.
Abarenbo Shogun.

-- Hopefully, both Mitsurugi and Taki fans all over would like this idea... please, share your thoughts after the break.
-Take it away, Jaxel!

Hey, guys I would Love to hear a familiar song. It involves something that I hope both T.Rex AND Nyte both will like.
Abarenbo Shogun.

-- Hopefully, both Mitsurugi and Taki fans all over would like this idea... please, share your thoughts after the break.
-Take it away, Jaxel!
... oh... sorry guys, I've forgotten to mention that ehh, when Rugi faces Taki in Arcade mode before the Main Conflict, and in Character Journey Mode or whatever Namco would like to call or name a certain menu option that alot of peeps would "breed" for, heh-heh. I'm just foolin'. Anyway... eh, bleed for... "Abarenbo Shogun" theme in at the ?snow cavern? (pardon) stage.

Back