What made you choose this fiery redhead?

Quite seriously, I said prior to SC4's release, "I'll grab a mid tier character then, name one and I'll main that"
Said mid-tier was Hilde.

Off the bat, her personality. I know she's elegant (love the red hair in general on girls) and beautiful but her character and statue is what bought me into her and her unique style of fighting as well. I like to think of her as fire. She'll protect and guide everybody with warmth but strike down(disintegrate) those who would harm the innocent.
:sc4hil1:Resolve is measured by results.:sc4hil1:

She's hard to learn initially, but after taking some time with her, I'd say I'm good with her. Not great, but good enough to beat some of the tough cookies out there. Plus she's lower tier supposedly which I believe shouldn't matter =P -fuels me a bit to prove others wrong.

-Not very common online though. -only met one Hilde player on xbox live besides me =/. A rare commodity if you ask me.
-Much easier to use here in SC-V than in SC-IV (controller user here); I could never get her timings right on SCIV so when I did used her online, I get wrecked.

She could be rock bottom shit tier, as long as she keeps those lips I will never put her down

Old-man-with-thumbs-up.jpg

She could be rock bottom shit tier, as long as she keeps those lips I will never put her down

Haha I hope not; I know I saw some Tier lists showing that Hilde is C+. Still, this game is pretty well done for every character to have a chance. I'm still be out there challenging players with my Hilde =).

I was looking for a more interesting character after i got my first arcade stick (this was in 2008). And i was also getting tired of maining Maxi for three games (SC2 - SC4). I like to work with my fingers and with Hildes interesting playstyle i almost broke my fingers but she was a fun character to main and i hope i'll be able to continue with it for a while longer. I also started to do a hell of a lot better in tournaments with her.

EDIT: And besides from Mi-na, she's the hottest. I have a thing for redheads. ;D

I was looking for a more interesting character after i got my first arcade stick (this was in 2008). And i was also getting tired of maining Maxi for three games (SC2 - SC4). I like to work with my fingers and with Hildes interesting playstyle i almost broke my fingers but she was a fun character to main and i hope i'll be able to continue with it for a while longer. I also started to do a hell of a lot better in tournaments with her.

EDIT: And besides from Mi-na, she's the hottest. I have a thing for redheads. ;D
You mean Cassandra...

Hilde's design caught me in SCIV. Knight, fabulous lips, fabulous red hair. And her unique style, too. now I own scrubs on XBL in SCV and it's just great.

She's unique.
Her personality,Play Style,Appearance,everything!

You can never mistake her for any other SC character.:sc4hil1:

Honestly, I had just spent so much time maining Cervy in SCIV and SCV and I needed something that felt fresh. I darted around many characters in SCV, Tira and Phyrra O. noticeably, but Hilde stood out to me.

Maybe it was that cute little mole of hers'...

Or her ability to destroy anything and everything...

Could be one of those things.

She also reminds me of Litchi Faye-ling of the Blazblue fame that some have already mentioned, moreso in style I think than how she fights, but I love both of them anyway.

She's not my favourite SC character ever, but certainly one of. Simply because she's beautiful. When I want to show my friends how beautiful SCIV is, I just show them Hilde in creation on the Thesmophoros' imperial garden and they all go "wow!". Also I used some DLCs on her in SCV and it looks awesome.

Back