What RPG games are you playing?

King_Waste

[09] Warrior
So this thread is jsut kinda out there to see what rpg games you guys are playing right now heres a list of mine that are currently going to be beaten.

Fatal frame 3
valykira chronicles
disgeia 3
eternal sontata

and well thats it so far lol.

well for my currently playing, in priority

Persona 3 FES

Valkyrie Profile 2
FF8 (yep never beat it)
FF4 DS
Chrono Trigger DS

well for my currently playing, in priority

Persona 3 FES

Valkyrie Profile 2
FF8 (yep never beat it)
FF4 DS
Chrono Trigger DS

I seriously need to buy me a DS just for the remakes of FF4 and 5 and i never beat FF8 either jsut didn't have the patience i tried though lol.

Final Fantasy I (PSP)

Final Fantasy II (PSP)

Tales of Vesperia

Xenogears (I never get tired of that game)

xenogears was fun untimely i dont own a psp either..... so i want to get it so i can FF1 and FF2 gah why did they remake for the hand held systems!!!!!

I'm in the middle of Eternal Sonata, Disgaea and Fire Emblem 10 but haven't played either in forever because A, I'm playing a bunch of other games that have my interest more, B, I put away the ps3 because I haven't been playing lately because of classes and Civilization, and C, I don't have access to a wii right now. Whatever the case, Disgaea has a horrible interface compared to Fire Emblem and that alone makes it unpleasant to play.

I've noticed lately though that most rpg's these days aren't that good, but I tend to think that way about most games that get released now. I just can't think of a normal rpg that was any where near as good as ff6. Something was lost when game creators had to stop making games look and sound good completely through style because the system itself was so weak.

I'm playing Final Fantasy Anthology for the PlayStation 1. I've never beaten Final Fantasy V and I feel like taking a trip down Memory Lane playing Final Fantasy VI.

When I'm done, I'm definitely going to get Valkyrie Profile 2.

Most of the Final Fantasy series, and Lost Odyssey. For LO, I've been through the game twice - Now I'm working on getting the achievements for my XBox account. Anyone on my friends list on Live will see me playing that game anytime I'm on these days.

Have any one of u heard of final fantasy dissidia coming out later 4 the PSP? Its kinda like KH meets a fighter.

I've been playing Folklore for the past 3 months now, does that count?
But you knew that already, lol.

As the proud owner of a new PS3, I got the system mainly for Valkyria Chronicles. It's turbo win.

And I'm going to eventually pick up SC4 for it, so I can play with you guys online if I want, and also pick up Little Big Planet. But RPGs, it's Valkyria, Tales of Vesperia, and Valkyrie Profile. Girls with wings, approve.

Just got done with Folklore, that's a fun little game. Story is pretty good but the cutscene style is meh. Finished Valkria Chronicles, i'm not really a big fan of the cartoony graphics but the gameplay was ok, and i pretty much had to play it because there are NO GOOD RPGS on the PS3.

Rpgs just aren't what they used to be so I'm not really playing anything. Except pokemon platinum lol, my coworkers suckered me into buying it.

Just started on Oblivion. Yeah, I know I'm late.
Finished The Witcher a few months ago, and it rocked. I think they're going to port it to console soon.
Played the Neverwinter Nights expansion pack a few months before that, storms of zehir or something, and it was absolutely horrible. I love NWN too. :(

All on PC.

Just started on Oblivion. Yeah, I know I'm late.
Finished The Witcher a few months ago, and it rocked. I think they're going to port it to console soon.
Played the Neverwinter Nights expansion pack a few months before that, storms of zehir or something, and it was absolutely horrible. I love NWN too. :(

All on PC.

Nice i beat oblivion its got a good 100+ hours of play the witch i bought and my computer can't run it lol so im trying to sell it. Yes there bring the witcher to consoles but it will ahve a completely different story line.

And I'm going to eventually pick up SC4 for it, so I can play with you guys online if I want, and also pick up Little Big Planet. But RPGs, it's Valkyria, Tales of Vesperia, and Valkyrie Profile. Girls with wings, approve.

Yup i jsut bought valykira chronicles havent really got to plat yet still working on some stuff for SCIV but i also bought disgea3 got to plat it some its quite fun actully but valtkira im only 2 levels in and that game is pure awsomeness.

let's see I'm playing:

The Last Remnant (PC version)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (H5 mode is a bitch)
Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy Wars (replaying the best FE ever)
FF4 (I technically beat the game already, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the time to get the rare tails)

Back